I am looking for trouble!

"will wait for you means" in Thai: "If and when you come, I would like to meet you".

------------------

I think it means more like: i will not forget you if you don't forget me. I don't know why he said he doesn't believe her, as I read she is no BG and did not have sex with him. My experience tells me she will wait for him, as long as he keeps regular communications with her. No need for him to doubt or double-guess her feelings or her intentions, according to what he wrote.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After one week I had to admit to myself that she saw in me nothing more than an easy customer. So I told her to leave.

Well Naiv i have the memory of an elephant, and when i saw you posting again was hoping you would update that relationship. You told her to F off, so you are well aware of the farangs universal weapon against a manipulative nice young lady.

This new girl is one hell of a challenge. Scary actually, the ones who appear innocent carry the most wicked sting.

The posts so far say "trouble ahead" and "go for it", i agree with all of them.

The only thing i would add is this: assuming she is new to the scene, do you want to leave her there for 5 months until you return? Don't sit around thinking about it. Decide if YOU are for real about this girl (no way to know at this time if she is for real about you).

If your idea is to leave her in the scene until you return, you will regret it when you see the drastic changes.

as I read she is no BG

Naiv said she cleans up in the morning, but then she is playing pool with him :: and more importantly, mamasan and others are trying to put her and a customer (Naiv) together. She is rapidly on her way to being a BG if not there already.

>My experience tells me she will wait for him, as long as he keeps regular communications with her. No need for him to doubt or double-guess her feelings or her intentions, according to what he wrote.

In effect, you are saying, when a bg says "I'll wait for you", she means it?

As long as he "keeps regular communicatiions" with her?

The girl in his story is not a bg but you can't say she's a "nbg".

Uncertainty and pain are among the prices we pay for love. I would not wait another minute if I felt this was it. As I said before, in this game, it comes down to who closes a deal first. And as I said, I waited to long, and lost out, probably on more than one occassion if I were to stop and think about it.

True, there are always risks in life and love, and in our world there are many more and different ones. We live differently than the rest of the world. The outsiders do not understand us. But as with anything, there is a risk. If you care about this girl, and something in my bitter, cynical yet wisened heart tells me you do, then you have little time to spare. As others have said, This scene can and will harden the best of them/us. You need to go in now if you are ever going to go. The uncertainties and risks the pain and bliss that go with this are the price to pay.

Face facts here, you can do this, and it may well fail. You can spend you life crying about it. Or you can do this, and try like hell to make it work, and have a lifetime of memories. You will have regrets either way, everyone does, but on the other hand, one type of regret sort of cancels out the other when you think about it, so it's a wash either way...It would be great if we could be certain in love matters, when to love, who we can love, free of pain and uncertainty, it would be much easier, but far less magical. Give love a chance to blossom and grow, or regret not doing it later on...Chok dee Krup!

Should you need extra time off from work to go and do this thing, let me know, I am a master at coning the boss for extra days, I even fooled the U.S. Military...o.k. so that wasn't to hard actually, but I wand your brothers here will help you come up with a plan/story, start making plans!

you are saying, when a bg says "I'll wait for you", she means it?

----------------------------------

No, i am saying when a young TG meets a farang, stays with him and falls in love with him, she will not forget him ( I hope i don't have to say it a 3rd time :: ::). Up to you to deduct what exactly will happen to her for working near the barlife. Myself, again from experience, i would not stereotype every type of situation.

mamasan and others are trying to put her and a customer (Naiv) together.

------------------------------

thais do that everywhere, trying to match an unattached girl with a farang they are acquainted with. Again, not all mamasans fit the stereotype of the lugubrious old ladypimp. BTW, I will check his post again, but did they really "try" to put them together, or did he show his interest first?

Archived