I am looking for trouble!

Up to you to deduct what exactly will happen to her for working near the barlife. Myself, again from experience, i would not stereotype every type of situation.

imo just a matter of time before she is in the game. As to stereo typing, for me personally there is an attraction to full fledged bgs, some otherwise very reserved tgs come into full bloom, again just imo.

For Naiv, the innocent girl he has fallen in love with might (most likely will) change in ways that he does not like.

Up at 4am again :doah:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The papers are her responsibility and if she's that slacky with them I can only imagine how good she might be with other commitments

TTM,

What does that have to do with anything? Just because the girl doesn't have the necessary papers and may not know how to handle the bureaucratic hassle that obviously comes with getting them, has no bearing on her commitment to people and maintaining relationships IMO.

Cheers,

soongmak

>Just because the girl doesn't have the necessary papers and may not know how to handle the bureaucratic hassle that obviously comes with getting them,

What do you mean? "Just because..."?

Imagine yourself "paperless" and that clueless in your own country and a tourist "rescuer" from another planet to guide you through your own's country procedures and language?

C'mon, all taken into account, she may not know how to get her papers sorted but should know or guess where to start from - at least from the village head.

Others, correct me if I am wrong but I can't beileve Thailand is that primitive to leave it's own citizen who's not incapable (even if she was, so what?) - can communicate and email in a foreign language - totally without official identity. I bet 90% of public servants would not know how to do what she does.

I know of one girl, posted about her few times (hill tribe, no date of birth, no id, no read, no write, nothing)...at least she found an loophole and got herself an id that gets her through everything. She knows what to do but is too lazy to follow all the steps.

Naiv says

Actually she wants to learn english, her boss told her to learn it and I am willing to pay for english courses. But I was told that they ask for the ID card when you want to visit a regular english school. Is this true? Or are there any schools which don't ask for your ID?

I take myself thai courses, but I am not very skilled in languages so there will be little improvement from my side

Hi

English course is a good idea if you are going to follow your heart with this girl.

Communication is so important.

Good luck i hope it works out in the long term and you are happy.

Hi OH,

Both truth, and madness, in your post. I've yet to be able to differentiate between the two. I'll post here, when I have figured it all out. ::

HT

"...Hi OH,

Both truth, and madness, in your post. I've yet to be able to differentiate between the two. I'll post here, when I have figured it all out.

HT ..."

There is no difference, and you will go mad looking for one. And love is perhapes the most irrational act there is. It defies almost every self survival instinct there is. And you have to be mad to go fourth with it. Truth is, we all go in for it thus we are all mad. :neener:

Imagine yourself.....clueless in your own country

----------------------------

Yes, I can imgaine for Thailand. I can see how thais can be treated and rebuffed when dealing with bureaucracy over there. I have no doubt that some poor people are totally intimidated by it. Now, it may be that her situation requires more than a visit to her own village. Already looking for her father somewhere else may be straining her finances or make her lose her job. Maybe something else, or maybe just one day trip will fix all. Naiv may not know the extent of the easiness or difficulty to get her ID. WE should just not assume and go on a tangent from the little info he gives us.

BTW, I doubt that her e-mails are from her own hand, if she writes more than 2 lines. Obviously, she does not speak or write english enough.

Archived