Thai Whiskey (again)

mongatu

Hi Straycat,

in any case I think we can mix my idea with 100 % coke and Phils of other use. Phil, you're sure it doesn't destroy the brushes? :: Maybe use instead for cleaning windows - mixing with pollution may give intersting new chemicals.

elef

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

If you want to drink whiskey dont mess around--get your self a bottle of Glenmorangie , you wont go far wrong failing this IPA Greene King Bitter :beer:--every time I've drunk Thai Whiskey it knocks me out like nothing else--xmas 2000 four Thais had to carry me up some stairs to my apartment and I have no recollection whatsoever from the night before--never had this from any other drink!?still its cheap but so are Skoda?s!!

Yes, I'm quite sure it's gone. I have not seen Sang Thip for well over a year, two perhaps.

Sang Som and Sang Thip were basically the same thing. They sure tasted the same. Only difference were that Sang Thip had a black label with some print that said: Fine Thai rum aged XXX years (anyone believe that one? ;))

True about Sing Thong (golden lion) and Mangkorn Thong (golden dragon). They're available in any 'raan kaai kong' (convenient store) thru out the city -- though almost never in bars...

The Golden Dragon brand may even be the best of the lot! Only a very slight reminiscence of diesel.... :eek:

Archived