Very disappointed in Angel Witch

PhatPhak

Says Prakanong2002:

I think if you read loser with a boners reply below even he thinks his actions set the stage for later including trying to weasel out of a bar fine.

HEY! First, I'm a loser with or without a boner. :cussing: But the name's "loner", not "loser". Not that I'm sensitive about that, or have any problem with it, by rambling on about it, because that would indicate a serious insecurity problem with that, and that might mean it's true, so I won't ramble on and on about it......... :cover:

I appreciate your and most all other comments. Actually, I tried to bypass the barfine early on. At that crucial moment when my dick said, "You are my slave, and I am her slave. You must try to get this woman." :bow:. That came just before she mentioned 1500, and I the 1k. I never tried to get her to avoid bf after that. And after considering other's comments, I probably won't be doing that in the future...well...unless it's really close to 2am--and then I'll be discrete for her sake.

Personally, IMO there's no figuring what goes on between the ears of a gal. I doubt her dubious wage negotiations had anything to do with my attempt at bypassing bf.

Anyway, take care :up:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread! I actually agree with High Thaied. If a girl agrees on a price, she should stick to it as should the guy do. And most of the girls do it. Working in Thailand in the consulting business for years I must actually say that bar girls stick much more frequently to an agreed deal than most of our customers. It is just normal for them to renegotiate over and over again or to ask for additional services ? free of charge of course. A real pain in the ass especially with government customers! :onfire:

But in the bar I am the customer! :grinyes:

If she is happy with it or not that?s up to her and if she does not show her best performance is also OK. The guy won?t ever know anyway. To ask nicely after the deed, if he might give her some extra, especially after a good performance - Accepted! Up to him to give her some tip or not. But in this case she was asking while he was screwing her. Despite this was probably the stupidest moment at all (probably she thought that the guy almost cuming will agree on everything :doah:) it was an absolute fun killer and I can understand that the guy wasn?t happy and complained.

The same counts actually for the LT and ST agreement which girls tend to break much more often. (That?s at least my experience). I tell the girls how long I expect them to stay and also tell them if they break the mutual agreement, they won?t get any money. If they agree, they have to live this rule. And yes I applied it already in some rare cases.

Anyway this whole discussion about money just shows to me how much superior the concept in Angeles (PH) is. EVERY girl costs the same and stays at least until 12am the next day regardless the bar she works. Bar hopping is so more fun without having to think or/and talk about money or LT/ST most of the time.

Just to prevent the usual flames:

I am NOT saying that the prices of Angeles should be applied here in Bkk, just that they should be fixed.

And yes also there it happens that a girl does not perform, under perform or try to leave early against this there is no insurance; after all we just humans! But it happens much less frequently then these days in Bkk.

First vof vall let me apologise for getting your name wrong - posting between meetings but that no excuse.

You are correct of course in that the BF negotiation may well have not had any influence on later actions - it may but who bloody knows.

As for what goes on in their heaqds who knows as well but they can be pretty stubborn and if the 1500THB was lodged in her head she would not have thought about anything else - to her the agreement for 1000THB probaably meant nothing.

I have seen Thai's do this in other areas as well so its not just a bar girl thing - this is not the City of London where my word is my bond - if it ever was.

I am firmly in the camp of no negotiations up front but to each his own and how it works for them.

Living in the place and visiting either for a longer or shorter period are different as well. When i moved there the money i gave girls actually dropped and some re;arked on this but accepted my explaination, "I live here" without a word.

Now on visits I give a bit more depending on my mood and how the girls has been.

So as I said she was just doing what many Thai's do LOL

I hardly ever negotiate with a girl upfront so thats a moot point but its the best practice for some and they should do what makes them feel comfortable.

"...I just love the way some guys come and post here and elsewhere that ST is 1000 baht and LT is 1500 baht....as if there is some unwritten rule book for punters of the world.

And this belief that there was a verbal contract yeah good one..."

Well, there is a "going rate" for any service or commodity, in any local, why pay more if the price can be negotiated down to a cheaper level? This is true for anything, be it leagle, illeagle, moral, immoral etc...

"...The worst offenders in my opinion are those who know very little about the scene but want to pontificate to others their mistaken beliefs..."

Sounds pretty arrogant given some of the company on this board, and you know what they say about opinions...?

O.k. We have done this issue to death many times before, lets agree to disagree, and move on.

Archived