Pop up Flash ads

Palatkik

I find Mozilla/Firebird a downgrade/clunky (but admit am not willing to try it for an extended period)
The first time I installed Mozilla I didn't care for it either, seemed slow to start up and I wasn't willing to spend a little time to become familiar with it. I recently installed it again and took the small amount of time necessary to get familiar with its basic features including how to get it to start more quickly. Now I'm very happy with it and can't see going back to IE unless some major changes take place.

Some features I use often with Mozilla include blocking images from sites with a right click of the mouse (blocks advertisers) and with cookie manager it's easy to put cookies on a list so they won't be accepted next time you visit a site. And of course using tabs when browsing.

I too often use another browser. Never got taken by Mozilla but I am an Opera addict for certain things and this stops the pop up flash ads. Most annoying ad to me to date is that darned Nike ad on Soccernet! I'm boycotting Nike until further notice! Cannot get away from IE at times though.

Agree, when you take time to get familar with Mozilla/Firebird its additional features that IE lacks (as mentioned) make it my browser of choice. I often go back to IE now and then when certain narcissistic M$ apps force me to but get annoyed by having 16 separate windows opened, all piled up on top of each other in XP :banghead:

Archived