A Dimming Star?

ultras67

No, there are 2 upstairs BJ Bars on PP!: Kangaroo and The Rose. If you had a good time, you were probably in Kangaroo. No, Star of Love is ground floor. Funny, I was the only customer in the place, it was around 1:00 a.m., and before she started to blow me at the bar, she stepped out to tell the doorman to be on th special alert for cops and shut the door behind her (it had been open slightly).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents, I can second the vote of a good time in the Rose bar. In September I had 4 lasses enjoying me on the sofas... lord knows I need more appendages. The best 2000 baht experience of my stay by far. As a newbie to BJ bars I can only ask where is the closest one to Nana?

Now prey tell, when in Pattaya where can I find the same type of establishments???

I once got a bj in the rose bar (as part of their SOP), but I haven't been there for ages, so I don't know if they still offer this service. Best advise is probably going to SC (Lolitas).

In Pattaya there are some dedicated BJ-Bars in Soi Post-Office (about THB 400). Soi Yodsak has many diddling bars. I have never asked to receive a BJ in the bar but I doubt, if you ask they will refuse (for THB 500 st and THB 200 st-room, a bj is imo not the biggest deal in there).

Oh yeah, I've used the Rose Bar, too, and not too bad, but most of the girls were too scary for me (and that says a lot, believe me). The last time I went in, I was rushed by a dozen silhouettes, and I won't say they weren't shapely, because round IS a shape, but I turned and fled.

For 4 girls, 2000 baht is a fair price. I like to concentrate with just one, though, or MAYBE 2 if I've got a wild hair up my ass.

Says Big_Kahuna:

Oh yeah, I've used the Rose Bar, too, and not too bad, but most of the girls were too scary for me (and that says a lot, believe me). The last time I went in, I was rushed by a dozen silhouettes, and I won't say they weren't shapely, because round IS a shape, but I turned and fled.

For 4 girls, 2000 baht is a fair price. I like to concentrate with just one, though, or MAYBE 2 if I've got a wild hair up my ass.

That's right.

One girl. One boy.

One mouth. One pecker.

Yin. Yang.

That's the way it was meant to be.

Although, I had this unbelievable tag team swapping my wiener back in forth at Eden Club last night. Talk about whiplash.... :hubba:

fuck me,i see many complaints about the places.

just think of poor people like me who have never had the experience of a bj Bar.

i envy all of you of you who have had the worst or best bj of your life........ :bow:

i would love to try them one time,but not to be in the future...... :down:

Archived