A Dimming Star?

ultras67

I made sure to stop by Lolita's last week, in case I don't have a chance again by January. Everything there was about the same. The place this time was full to bulging with a contingent of American soldiers on R&R. It's not Cobra Gold time, so I don't know where they came from, but the ones who were finished were shouting encouragement back to their buddies still being serviced, who in turn were answering with blow-by-blow descriptions of the action (pun intended). A good atmosphere.

I did not have that great a time, though; I went with one of my regular cuties, who normally is great, but she was on the rag, so would not do anything but a BJ. she did confirm, though, that the place would close n January, and the staff would move over to Alley Cats.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Pinocchio, Rose and Star of Love

Hi Peter,I may be wrong but I thought Pinocchio's was exclusively a katoey joint :o

Does anyone know what they have done with the mattress from the back room as I was thinking of importing it back to England and flogging it to the British museum!There have been many battles won and lost on that mattress you know :devil:.

Alas! I can confirm the dimming of the Star of Light. :(

I stopped in there last night, and it's true. The backroom is no more. The girl did service me on the couch, though, AFTER I refused to do it with her in the toilet room :p , and we had full sex. Sigh. Just wasn't the same.

I then went over to Star of Love and checked THEM out. I have to say that they are now, for me, a better alternative for me. The girl I had there was cute, started blowing me at the bar, and we moved to the (relatively) spacious bed and backroom. I think Star of Love will be seeing more of me.

Says Big_Kahuna:

I then went over to Star of Love and checked THEM out. I have to say that they are now, for me, a better alternative for me. The girl I had there was cute, started blowing me at the bar, and we moved to the (relatively) spacious bed and backroom. I think Star of Love will be seeing more of me.

Is this the upstairs bar on PP1? I had a good time there too, good bj for THB 500 and lots of fun with the girls.

Archived