Sanuk, the next step... (?)

Bangkok was where I first met Lady Sanuk, she overwhelmed me and has been my obsession ever since.

Following that, I found her sisters in Cambodia and again in Vietnam, every time she has never failed to let me down.

The beauty of these countries is the total laid back attitude you can feel while there, they feel safe and they're friendly. You are wraping yourself in beautiful people & scenery and getting a good fill of culture in the bargain aswell.

Where to next to keep it fresh?, does she have a sister in Brazil or elsewhere that can promise the same delights?

Is there a place beyond Thai/Camb/Viet that offers anything like it?

Is there chaps out there who've tried destinations beyond SE Asia but came runnung back to old failthfull the year after?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to Angeles City in Philippines its great, many go gos. Also go to Jakarta, it is interesting. I did quite a few different places last year just to see what else was going on in Asia, with ACCESSASIA PASS.

The best deal currently going and just came up again is with Malaysia Airlines. If you go to their website U.S., the ACCESSASIA PASS is a good deal $999.00, and 24 cities you can go to.

http://us.malaysiaairlines.com/

Agreed. If SE Asia is your thing, you must go to the Philippines and Angeles City is your best bet there.

However, if you don't mind things a little bit different, check out China, Japan, or Korea. Simply stunning women, but not the normal attitudes you would find in SE Asia. Still, worth a visit after you have done the spots in SE Asia.

No experience in S. America.

If you really, really want a walk on the wild side, try Ulaan Bataar, Mongolia. Of course, you should wait until July or plan on freezing a lot. :)

www.worldsexguide.org nice forum there, plenty of ideas. Each country has its own merits I guess, but my experience isnt much outside SE Asia and Europe. Places high on my to visit list would be Philippines, Ghana, Brazil and Dominican republic, based on friends reports. Anyhow, check it out and see what you can glean from it.

Cheers

PS

Having been to Accra (albeit in the early 90s and with my wife at the time - yes, Hanguk Sahram) I am wondering why your interest there, PS.

Has something happened over the past 10 years or so to make Ghana interesting - especially in the sanuking area? Please save me the trouble of reading the worldsexguide. I am lazy. :)

Sarasin,

I suppose my interest lies in the fact that as an Australian, African women are about as exotic as they come. There are not too many of them in Australia (save for the occaisional AusAid students on scholarship at universities). I am a big fan of shapely female butts, and find African women quite attractive. Thus having read a few accounts on the aforementioned board and others, I would like to give it a try. I may find it a wasteful experience, but I would nonetheless like to go, not just for sanuk, but to experience a bit of west African culture as well. However, the chances of me getting there soon are slight, as I am considering Venezuela after my contract runs out. I hope that satisfies your curiosity Sarisin :beer: and I would like to know what your favourite sanuking destinations are given the fact you are so well travelled.

Cheers

PS

PS,

If you like African women I think Kenya is supposed to be quite good - specifically the seaside town of Mombasa. If memory serves me right there is a reasonably sized and quite long standing P4P scene there. Not certain because I have never tried myself.

Another advantage of Kenya is that many of the locals speak English. A disadvantage is the very high rate of HIV infection - particularly amongst working girls.

Greenlander

Hi PS,

Well, I'm sorry, but my response to your request would not be so simple.

I have been to so many places since joining the USAF to see the world in '70. However, my travels are divided into three, uh, periods for the purpose of sanuking.

1. '70 - 85 Single guy. Lots of fun, mostly in Asia - Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Okinawa, Philippines, Taiwan, etc.

2. '85 - '95 Married guy. Went to lots of very interesting places in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia BUT did not participate in the sanuking scene because my Korean wife would have created a new dish called Testicles Kimchi. ::

3. '96 - Present Day. Divorced and single again. :) I have been to every country in Asia except N. Korea and just about every country in the Middle East. The only one in the Middle East I really, really liked was Egypt. All the others were just a little too dangerous - but, I would like to get back to Lebanon, Morocco, and even Israel someday.

With Asia, it is the opposite. The only Asian country I did not like was Papua New Guinea. I enjoyed every other country. Even Bangladesh had its moments. I wrote up many of my adventures on asfo, but this being a Thailand specific site (yes, I know there is a little on regional), I don't put up any non-Thailand stuff here.

Anyway, for what it is worth, here is my Top Ten Sanuking locations (placed visited in the last 3 years or so)

Thailand

Philippines

China

Malaysia

Singapore

Mongolia

Korea

Japan

Egypt

Taiwan

PS. Yes, African women have nice butts, but IMO so do many Asian women. I'm sorry, but as an exotic out of the way location, I think Africa is fine (I loved Capetown, for example), however, for sanuking, er, no.

One of my best friends was assigned to Caracas for 3 years and he was trying to get me to go there. I'm sorry I never had the chance from what I heard.

Archived