We've upgraded !!!

khunsanuk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Would I be right in thinking that the "Statistics", available from "My Home", are based on the Time/Date in LOS, and not whatever miserable corner of the globe we happen to be stuck in when they are posted ?

BTW,the info here is really interesting, another great feature of the new board. :up:

BTW, under posts per hour, my chart shows only 19 hours in the day ! :doah:

:devil::beer::devil:

Hi dvarpala,

I guess it's based on the board time - mostly LOS, but at least some time during the upgrading process we were on EST. Surely I'm never online same 6 hours but according to statistics I post every hour around the clock! :)

elef

Hi,

"Would I be right in thinking that the "Statistics", available from "My Home", are based on the Time/Date in LOS, and not whatever miserable corner of the globe we happen to be stuck in when they are posted ?"

No, I think this is bases on the server time, which is a little above Boston, US.

"BTW,the info here is really interesting, another great feature of the new board."

Thanks, was a hack I added.

Sanuk!

Hi KS,

sorry boss but I disagree. It can't be server time as I according to the statistics post all 24 hours, but in fact I sleep same hours always - at least 4 hours are never spent on internet. If I'm in LOS I never login before lunch = night in Europe! So it must be the board time... ::

:beer:

elef

I think this is bases on the server time, which is a little above Boston, US.

That fits in well with my usage pattern then.

It also explains the fact that the hours 20 thru' 24 ( Boston time )are missing from my chart. That's when I'm sleeping.

Thanks for the clarification.

:beer:

Archived