Most sought after mobile fones in Bkk at the momen

Yeah, suadum, I think there is certainly a small cuteness factor the BGs love. I have a Motorola C350 that they like. I paid 8,500 B for it about 6 months ago and now you can pick one up for around 5,000 or less.

If you download pics, screensavers, etc. you can really amuse the BGs with these tiny phones.

But, be careful in Midnite... I had one that was threatening to insert the thing, um, somewhere and have someone call me so she could test the vibrate feature. :shhh:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spirit_of_town_hall said:

Can someone please tell me which mobile fones are most sought after in Bkk at the moment, which mobile fone now is the most expensive and highly regarded,

STH

Right now it's the Sony Ericsson T610- small, takes photos, color screen, expensive, etc. But things change and within a couple of months there will be something better along. Not soon enough, as I've got the T610 and can't stand it. My main gripe is that the camera takes pics that look slightly deformed after the camera resizes them, the pics are invariably dark, and the menu and functions are s-l-o-w. I much prefer the Nokia software.

The Nokia 8000-series phones are always a good bet. It's very old but I still see people using the 8890- it was the must-have phone a couple of years ago. I had the 8910 and liked it a lot... really ought not to have traded it in for the T610.

Nokia 6600 is cool but only for nerdly types and I don't think a gal (which is who you're buying the phone for, right???) would appreciate it's bulk and ordinary-looking form.

The Nokia 7200 is coming out soon and looks promising.

There's also a new Samsung that looks interesting. It's got a night-mode for its camera, allowing it to take pics in the dark without a flash which may be useful for some! ::

Cheers!

yeah not bad model, but DO keep in mind it's NOT an Ericsson, but a Sony (Ericsson) these days :nono:

in any case Vertu is clearly the smartest & only luxury phone & at B768.000,00 is sure to impress even in LOS :clown:

back to point I'll agree Nokia 7250i is one of the more popular ones still as I personally have heard TG's express their desire for it ::

ohh yeah after getting out of the contract early the next issue would be unlocking :rolleyes:

remember something about that being perfectly legal in the UK & severel shops doing it, but anyways looking forward to your take on it & our future mobile export company :beer:

I plan to get a thai sim in LOS as well so keep in touch in PM untill then ;)

Archived