SAPHAN KWAI what's happening

bigal

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

Minchia! For a guy who claims in other threads to be taking the piss, you get your panites in a bunch over that?

I am so sorry that you are humour impaired. Maybe this will help!

Ciao,

SD

I would rather say that neither of us has been particularly witty in this instance. Toxin sending guys to harass me sounds pretty lame to me and, I bet, your Dr Humor.

Ciao

P.S. "Minchia" is Sicilian, the Italian (vulgar) for minchia is "cazzo" (dick). May be useful with the next Italian you have to deal with :)

Hey, what can I say, I grew up with a few Sicilians :dunno:? I know what it means, but they used it as an expression of exasperation, as I did there.

But you do need to lighten up.

And unapologetically, the mental picture of rocket propelled machetes is funny to me...Where's the engine? How to control the flight path? Think of the chaos of setting off a dozen of those at once -- worthy of the Three Stooges or Wyle E. Coyote. That's funny shit! :D

Cheers,

SD

heheheheheh...Acme Rocket Machete Company...heheheheheheh

Rocket propelled machettes...hmmm sounds pretty safe to me. must be hard to dodge when you are pissed with a TG running in stilletos hanging off of you though. :spin:

suadum said:

Hey, what can I say, I grew up with a few Sicilians :dunno:? I know what it means, but they used it as an expression of exasperation, as I did there.

But you do need to lighten up.

And unapologetically, the mental picture of rocket propelled machetes is funny to me...Where's the engine? How to control the flight path? Think of the chaos of setting off a dozen of those at once -- worthy of the Three Stooges or Wyle E. Coyote. That's funny shit! :D

Cheers,

SD

heheheheheh...Acme Rocket Machete Company...heheheheheheh

The bit about rocket propelled machetes isn't yours but randomshots'.

Your attempt of "humor" is the one about Toxin sending guys to harass me.

Now, if you have something to comment on my arguments in the concerned threads, do so in those threads. Otherwise, please avoid dragging me in other threads by making such "funny" remarks.

On the other hand, having seen how your attempts to reply seriously to serious arguments like that of the violence in Thailand have gone, "funny" remarks may be all you are left with...

Ciao

Archived