Electric Blue - Long Term Barfine

luckyfarang

Has anyone ever bought a girl out of Electric Blue?

I met a little gem there, and I'm going to give her a shot at being my missus, for the time being.

I have heard that the going rate is 10,000B to buy a dancer out of a gogo, but I'm sure it varies, or may not be possible everywhere.

Then, of course, there is the camp that says just have them quit and don't pay anything.

Also, there appears to be a stupid rule at Electric Blue that dancer's can't be barfined before 23:00, any way around this?

I tried paying two days barfine today to see what happens.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is how it has been explained to me.

If you pay long term BF of say 10K, the girl gets her salary for the month. and gets to go back to her job.

If she quits, she most likely won't get any salary (read never) for the month (poor union ::) and may not have a job when she goes back.

The bars have always expected the girls to bring in enough to cover their salaries every month, and then some. Every girls working in a gogo makes the bar money, one way or another.

So if you are really taking her away for a LONG time, she should quit, but then she worries if you two don't work out. Otherwise see it as a month to month lease, with option to purchase.

That's interesting. :) I met a "little gem" :angel: once and gave her "a shot at being my missus" for a few years. Cost me a lot more than 10,000baht, though, when the miserable cow divorced me. :doah:

(We split the house two ways. I got the outside. :()

My advice is, go for it, boss. :up:

Hope that's helpful. :beer:

jack :help:

From my understanding, the buy-out is to guarantee the girl, she can return and continue working ("security" for the girl in the case, the relationship breaks up). Usually the girl gets a share of this fine.

Of course, as long as she isn't chained, she can simply not return to work. So, if your girl is into a serious relationship, why should she accept the buy-out-fine/ insist on paying it instead of simply quitting and going to live with you? Be careful!

>If she quits, she most likely won't get any salary (read never) for the month (poor union ) and may not have a job when she goes back.

None of those are of a concern if the relationships works out.

She may be very unsure about that right now, hard for us to understand but it essentially means - buying a right to come back to her previous job. Also, a right to enter the bar while she is "out" and see her friends/ex-coworkers if she wants/needs to.

Something like us leaving one company for another and paying 1 month's salary to ensure we can be reinstated in our old job if we wished, visit the premises and see former colleagues when we please.

Since she just started at the bar, she has no really firm friends there, although she is rooming with another dancer from the bar.

Since today is Dec 1, she will be getting paid what is due her within a few days.

So neither of these is a consideration.

The main thing is that she is worried about getting her job back if we don't work out.

Maybe I should introduce her to another owner/mamasan to make her feel better. 10,000B is a lot to throw away.

>>>Maybe I should introduce her to another owner/mamasan to make her feel better. 10,000B is a lot to throw away.<<<

Sorry dude, but just how commited to this girl, are you? Are you thinking marriage material, or just a play-thing for the month? If 10,000 baht is getting in the way of your wanting this girl for a permanent partner, then might want to re-think the entire situation.

Sounds like you're worried about losing 10,000 baht on her, and she wants to keep the door open, for her return to bar life. And she's still in bar, taking on other punters? No offence, but sounds like a match made in hell, to me.

Might I suggest spending a little more time with this girl, before doing anything rash.

Just my opinion, of course.

HT

Archived