Electric Blue - Long Term Barfine

luckyfarang

HIGHWAY robery. thats what i love about free lancers, soi 7 beer garden, ya.

Went by rainbow 1 last night, a beautiful girl (hiv pos) was working there, I had picked her up 3 years previous at rainbow and liked her and had her tested the poor thing was + (real bummer), lot's of these places do not check their girls for STD's.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got caught for 10K at *****2 in SC a couple of years ago.

It was split 6K for the bar and 4K for the liar.

DO NOT PAY MATE!

If she's keen on you, she will leave after pay day, if she's a real cutie she won't have any probs getting another job.

Good luck. :hubba:

Never bought a girl "out at 10k" but have taken some for repeated long periods of time, say 2,3,4 days at a time (with me paying daily barfines) and then me butterflying in between. Might want to consider this route as not only is it cheaper but gives you more time to check each other out as HT suggests.

I have seen those "no barfine 'till 2300" rules (only in Pattaya) at a few GoGOs and normally they will let you actually barfine them earlier only at a higher cost (say 1000 baht). Actually with one of my repeat long-terms (as described above) at All-Girls had this situation - mamasan offered I could take her out before 2300 but would have to pay 1000 baht, but if I waited nearly 3 hours would only be 500 baht (I stubbornly waited until 2300 at the time...).

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>Maybe I should introduce her to another owner/mamasan to make her feel better. 10,000B is a lot to throw away.<<<

Sorry dude, but just how commited to this girl, are you? Are you thinking marriage material, or just a play-thing for the month? If 10,000 baht is getting in the way of your wanting this girl for a permanent partner, then might want to re-think the entire situation.

Sounds like you're worried about losing 10,000 baht on her, and she wants to keep the door open, for her return to bar life. And she's still in bar, taking on other punters? No offence, but sounds like a match made in hell, to me.

Might I suggest spending a little more time with this girl, before doing anything rash.

Just my opinion, of course.

HT

I was thinking plaything for a few months, not really worried about losing 10K. Just trying to figure out the best way to do things. At this point in my life, there is no such thing as marriage material, and all partners are semi-permanent.

As it turns out, I cut her loose today. Not really compatible. It was me more than her thinking about her return to bar life, I think. She was a total newbie, I had to show her how to use the lift by herself.

10k Baht is nothing for someone who you are serious about. You better really see how the girl feels about your perception of money if you think this is a lot of money to lose. Not trying to be too critical, but let her know where you are with your attitude with money. It could you save a lot of grief down the road....

I hope she doesn't $$$ for eyes or i predict a rocky relationship or a quick ending for you....

Maybe you found a country girl who isn't driven by money or material wealth at your expense. I sure hope so.....

Cardinalblue

Archived