ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER?

JJsushi

My feeling exactly regarding love vs. sex. Also, my galpal agrees--I'm the honest type, so we had the "talk" early-on. I just don't "rub her nose in it". I won't keep a mia noi's household, but an ocassional bonk is the way I go. BTW...finally found a place to rent. Found myself riding on the back of a motorcycle taxi the other day, just a few blocks from your place--heard a honk--made me wonder if it was you or yours. Anyway, nice meeting you. Take Care.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

"Best you can do is act like an Asian Gentleman. Marry a wonderful, smart, beautiful Asian girl, who understands that having a Mia Noi or two, is a healthy thing and that love and sex are different animals. Learn never to embarass either of them and live the life you really want too."

Aye, mate. Yau speaka da truth. The last sentece is the key to making the whole thing work. I was told this by both my wife & father-in-law (with whom I share a Narcissus membership ::).

Cheers,

SD

Hmm wonder if I'm almost as lucky as you, but I guess I need to meet the father in law(and actually get married to make him that) to find that out & if so he's generous (or stupid) enough to share such membership(s) ::

All I know so far is that he's a potential boddy as the daughter suspect him of having a mia noy or even several? :o

So what else is new in LOS?

Anyway the key here really seem to be to know exactly what measured to take when being with other girls in order to NOT make it known or embarressing to the GF/wife & family ::

Cheating is not an exclusive guy thing.

Many women cheat and by and large they are much better at it.

They also seem to be able to much better rationalise their cheating.

If something happens on the spur of the moment or in the heat of the moment women will generally say it is not cheating as there was no planning involved.

Interesting logic really.

Most women i have been involved with are also very heavy on the monogamous issue and if you as the male is caught cheating the gates of hell will be opened.

Frankly speaking i no longer worry about the issue as i will do as i feel these days. If i am content in a relationship i will not look for extracurricular activities however if my needs are not being met i will discreetly get them met elsewhere. I feel no guilt about this and consider that at the end of the day everybody has wants and needs and that these wants and needs have to be fulfilled.

Just don't get caught!

Archived