RCA, met a 'GTG' - some feedback please

BBill,

Nice :) but not too handy, cos it is totally impossible to even dream of any classification......

For the sake of argument, we should define a GTG as a non-working Thai girl.

I do know I will have to take all the flak on this one, it is very vague, and lots of subcategories are indeed possible.

Nearly working, or drinks only at weddings wont do it here.

It is a board discussing and focused primary on the nightlife, hence all of them not partaking in that, should be GTGs......

JIMHO anyway.

Cheers !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Dont take much to get a gtg on the booze. The gtg my mrs cooks with is a bonafide (not anymore though ::) gtg (Chinese/Thai) who never drank before but for many months now often has several glasses of wine after an evening shift when the managers English gf brings a bottle out to share with them when it all slows down--what is the big deal??--One gtg I know was fired from a job because she stole bottles of wine from the cellar!!!--At a hi so gtg wedding just last week and she drank some champagne (is this allowed??)--One gtg friend near us I have never seen drink--I've never seen any tg smoke (in England)--so many variables and I also think when a gtg gets away from all the stifling of los they can chill out about and please themselves with a glass or two of South African red :beer:--I forgot of one ex bg gogo dancer who drinks like a fish--again so what is the big deal??

For the sake of the board my definition of a gtg is a non prostitute or peripheral one.

>> I too would tend to say that on the whole many (most?) of the 'GTGs' do not drink and / or smoke. <<

And to bring in one more (the BG-experience): I also know of many "BGs" that do neither drink or smoke. During my early years in LOS, a "veteran" told me, that the "good bar-girls" do not drink or smoke. In that time, I believed him, I was really looking for the "good Thai bar-girls" and I know a lot, that do not smoke or drink (actually, they are refusing it). Some of them were very good experiences and they were very also very good when it came to take most of the money from their "boy-friend". Nowadays, I think it is harder to find (bar-)girls, that do not smoke or drink. As said before, I have no experience with the real "GTGs", only speaking from my personal experiences with bar-girls.

...drinks like a fish--again so what is the big deal??

I don't think there's a big deal as long as they don't drink more than I do. :)

I think the 'real problem' is the fact that she accepted the money and even dared to ask for more. That would indicate that she's more interested in the face on the banknote than in mine, and that'd be a major turn off.

we should define a GTG as a non-working Thai girl.

----------------------------------

I think you mean sex workers by working, of course. Then , this leaves all the other thai women in one group, which of course, brings us always to the same problem of wanting to keep widely different behaviours under one category, still knowing that there is quite a bit of a grey zone in between these catagories.

Personally, i think to use 1)sex workers and 2)thai women suffices. According to the topic or post, a guy can choose to give more details.

Guest lazyphil

<<lets differenciate between a working girl ( yes, a hooker ! ) and non-sex-industry workers aka GTGs>>

A fair assessment...the recent wedding I went to involving a gtg and English lad never setting foot on LOS and looking at him I doubt ever touched a hooker in England--was a refreshing change to all the re formed ex whoremonger lets look for a proper woman hypocrisy read here!!!

You take my quote out of context.....

---------------------------------------

Actually, i agreed with you by discerning 2 big categories for farangs, sex workers and non sex workers, still thinking that some guys have experienced both types and find useless sometimes to differentiate between them or uncorrect to affix G to TG, according to topic at hand and the story they have to say. Therefore substituting thai woman for GTG or sex worker.

About this subject in general, with the advent of internet and other modern niceties, I tend to think that so-called GTGs (IMO, thai women fits all) are becoming quite interested in the affluence of farang men, and my last trip showed me evidence of that. I definitely think the opprobrium thrown at sex workers for their greed and cunning fits very well with many GTGs.

in that case wouldn't it make more sense to divide thai woman(TW) into p4p & non p4p TW?

the p4p girls would then include the employed sex workers, freelancers & any other occasional woman who accept money for sexual activities or even accept money for hanging out just as in the case of our dear stew at rca!

non p4p girls(np4pg) would then be any other girl not in the above group :up:

on a related note we may start to put ourselves in some sort of grouping also such as global p4p punter, LOS occasional p4p punter, np4pg explorer etc. etc. :rolleyes:

have fun

and if you shag a (non smoking non drinking!) GTG (on the 1st night) she's most definitely declare herself no longer a GTG anymore :hubba:

now on the drinking & smoking properties of the non p4p girls I simply find it hilarious about the perception of total absence from those indulgence is expected, while I would say either none or limited indulgence in alcohol or smoking as well as perhaps drugs would be a much more fitting description :dunno:

Archived