RCA, met a 'GTG' - some feedback please

>Anyway, in nice and cosy company my GF will also have a drink, in unknown company she will not.

GTGs may do this or that but they usually know the timing and circumstances when it's ok.

BB, I don't think your gf would do one single thing from the original post, let alone all of them together, in presence of a stranger or because of him.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"In 'real' life prostitution is not considered good, but 'bad'.

Hence girls working in that trade are 'bad'.

And by contrast, girls not selling their bodies are considered 'good'."

Ah, come on, BB. That is a really weak argument.

It is also flawed. Using your definition a slut who fucks every guy she meets, for free, would be considered a GTG. I doubt if the people around her would agree with that though. My guess is that they would consider her as bad, or even worse, than a bargirl.

Sanuk!

KS,

Perfectly right and fully agree with you, but my quote is out of context.......

I did say a few times that this GTG and BG thing only works ok here on a discussion board.....

JJ summed it up quite right to say its a lazy thing for most of us.

Sure, we could make at least another 20 specs for a full spectrum of girls, going from the slutty BGs, drunk every nite and giving it away for free, upto the holier than holy GTG, still virgin at 30 yo, never went to the movies or came close to a bottle of beer...... but that would miss the basic purpose of easy and short specs of GTG and BG :)

Cheers !

pattaya127 said:

Your post illustrates the problem. BB knows that a GTG can very well be the worse type of woman, but he meant GTG being used by force of habit as simply a diminutive to differentiate from sex workers. Obviously, the misunderstanding persists, and that has been the problem....

P127,

Sure, that is what I meant, and yes, sure, that misunderstanding will persist even way longer after we leave this board in 40+ years :)

Cheers !

think_too_mut said:

BB, I don't think your gf would do one single thing from the original post, let alone all of them together, in presence of a stranger or because of him.

TTM,

NEVER...... then again your GF today would also never consider any of the original post......

Then again, its all a matter of common sense, at least Thai common sense.....

First time we came together to the friday meet at Gullivers, she asked if she could have a beer......

She wanted me to figure out if the comapny was ok for her to let her guard down a bit.

Cheers !

Maybe we should stick to BG and NBG/Non-BG?

---------------------------

Ahah, even then, that leaves much space for arguing about FlyW's "grey zone" factors.

I always feel funny writing BG, since i rarely barfine, so I think P4P or SW is a good one, if speaking about regular sex workers, and only that, no GTG, no BG. With the freedom to refer to any thai woman as simply as TG or thai woman ( ::), if the poster wishes so.

the problem comes when people affix stereotypes of behaviour to the labeling, which happens often here. I hate to read "don't" when someone mentions marrying his GF who used to be a SW.

(How come FJ has not gratified us with one of his monologues on this subject? ::)

Archived