RCA, met a 'GTG' - some feedback please

Some guys can get a bit excited when they meet a Thai women who is not a bina fide prostitute. What they feel to realsie is that she might be on the fringe, or at least not a woman of the type of character that they thought. From what you have said, this woman doesn't sound like the type of girl one would want to build a relationship with. The warning signs are loud and clear already. I'm sure she'd be a lo of fun to go out with in the evening but more than that, hmmm....

Stick

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curious as to how drinking works itself into the definition of a "GTG". Are you sure you are not exaggerating that point a little? I have been to many a Thai dinner party where wine was served(the French and California stuff), many a karaoke room where whisky plus mixers was consumed by women who I would most assuredly call socially "good" . They all have prominent backgrounds,money and connections.

I recently took a couple of them out to dinner at an upscale restaurant here in Los Angeles(they were in the States for a Vegas/shopping trip) and they had a few mixed cocktailsat the bar in addition to wine with ther meal.

Are you perhaps referring to a certain generation of Thai women or maybe dealing with Thai women who have no exposure to social aspects of modern city living? Maybe you see a delineation between "drinking" and "alcohol consumption" ?

Crash999 said:

Sounds like a 'dek thiow' chick...

A gal I know has a couple of university friends like that- they have multiple boyfriends and will hit guys up for whatever they think they can get from them. One in particular met a farang guy at Khao Sarn one evening who invited her to go shopping. Several thousand Baht later at Siam Discovery the girl suddenly ditched the farang, who was hopping mad as he felt she owed him something.

As long as you keep the relationship under control and realize that it's based on a monetary basis, then it's fairly easy to maintain. I agree with the others, these aren't GTGs... more like loose chicks. I guess moving from prostitutes to loose chicks could be considered an upgrade! :D

Apart from the fact that you don't get a shag out of it? :dunno:

Gee, you are in BKK and need advice on this???? ::

Anyway, as long as a majority of guys here will insist in using GTG for the whole female population save employed and waiting for a trick sex workers, we can have these kind of threads forever. The nightlife scene around the world is full of chicks who will not sell themselves, still ask a "nice" guy for their fare back home (daylife too).

Maybe we need a "chicks 101" course on nanaP, :dunno:...

cardinalblue said:

Bottom line: GTG don't drink, smoke or exhibit the characteristics or behaviors that stew described...

Cardinalblue

CB,

You just prove us you know balls on this, or that your so-called GTGs are something very holy indeed.

All 'normal' Thai people from mid and upper class will indeed have a drink from time to time, some will smoke, some will flirt and lots of them will show normal social behaviour.

Of course not all will drink or smoke.

I had many dinners, parties, weddings e.a. over many years, and the above is my conclusion.

Cheers !

KS,

Of course - most - will not drink or smoke......

But CB defines all of them as total non-drinkers and smokers.... that is laughable.......

Its like all prostitudes do drink and do smoke...... :(

Basically the term "GTG" is used on this board to differenciate from the working girls, now you are imposing norms unto them to create nuns out of them :)

Like I wrote earlier, this is pure descrimination of people by applying prejudgements that are false and untrue.

Cheers !

Khunsanuk , :hug:

I think before Belgian Boy declares war against CB and the board we should split the terminus GTG into 2 under-categories , called RGTG , Really Good Thai Girl. Who does neither smoke or drink or hang around with falangs , let alone ask for taxi-money. Followed by the LGTG , the Less Good Thai Girl who takes things easier but without getting laid speculating on a reward in cash. If I read the initial post correctly I would rate madame under upcoming working girl; this is too obvious .

Bbill , GoodBoy anyway.

Archived