The Cave

stumpy

ok heres another cave experience ::

a couple nights ago, macaroni and i went before going out i

on a gf date hehe

we turned up dressed in balck and were ushered in..cool!

decor is great with chains and stuff as were the girls bdsm schoolgirls and nurses mostly ! (did i mention i love schoolgirls !)

asked mamasan for a tour before seating and she readily obliged about 8pm and we where the only people in the joint,

for 15,000 baht you can get a membership to upstairs where its private and they are butt nakes,,???huh ? i can get a bg for that !m i guess its a brothel updtairs, stupidly i never asked for a tour duh..

there a tables up front and in the back four dark alcoves, heres my advice, go early and get the alcoves, if they are full go back another night, i'll tell you why in a minute...

so macaroni asks me where to sit and i look at him and say THE ALCOVE obviously

5 girls joins us in a sampling of great gear and tie the nakedest one up on a cross, they then proceed to do a show slapping her and pouring candle wax on

guys... it was AWESOME you cannot be a red blooded male and not like this, there is no real pain its all play acting

mac and i are sitting across from each other like kings and when the show finishes, the slapped up trainee leaves and the remaining 4 girls jump us 2 apiece, oh dear god i'm in heaven

well these girls dont fool around and they got seriously stuck into us, both our shirts of and peckers out in no time.

now dont get me wrong i'm no prude, but if i'm shagging there can only be my pecker in the room ! BUT....

these girls where experts, they turned the lights WAY down and one girl shielded me from mac and the other form the alcove entrance, and gave me a double bj!!! i had one hand up my school girls twot and the other up the other girls ass ! guess there is a theme here...

i later found out the same with mac (dble bj), sexy as all bloody hell. despite the public and mixed sex nature which i am not generally cool with

after we were uh... relaxed we turned the lights back on and hung out for a little while, then split , not the kind of place you stay all night methinks but good for a couple hours max

would i go back ? probably not, been there done that, but its gets a 5 star rating from me :o :o :o :o :o and definetly worth a visit

how much was it ? $6100 for 2 people but that was with 500 tip for 4 girls each 2 rounds of lady drinks and i think mac and i had 2 or 3 rounds

you could save yourself 1000 by bieng a tight ass

frankly i thougth the price was fine, this is a b2b street ie all expense account stuff

anyhoo thks guys for the head up on this place that got me there in the 1st place, just wanted to share the love

addendum:

this was the beginning of our night, we then went to a nanagogo (forgot which one) and our timing was perfect, got treated like rock stars and killed an hour before our dates, macaroni bar fined a stunner and parked here there while he went on the date as a back up plan (it thinking like that that get you rich and retired @ 32yrs bastard)

our gf dates ( a massesuse at the w and a beauty from b*st*p) were awesome played pool etc then home for a nightcap, macs masseiuse turned out to be a good girl so he hopped in a tuc tuc and picked up his 'plan b' told you he was smart...

as for me i loooooooooove this lil cutie but i must be strong ! she tells me 'she no go wid customer' bahahahaaaaaaa

especially as i picked her up as the b side of a double header 4 months ago and she has has been e-mailing me generic notes.... (help me here guys i need an intervention)

anyway sorry to ramble hope you enjoy it, i'm in china right now sadly home by friday, sorry i missed my frineds in lOS this time around ( you know who you are !)

and as for you sarisin, jeez you dontwrite you dont call, a girl could get offended here !

best regards to all

pabs !

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived