The Cave

stumpy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not into the S&M/B&D scene, but a group of us went there a few months age to see what is what. Afterall, IMHO, it is so opposite the normal standards of how Thai women act (especially the doms).

First off, a lot of guys here will not go because it is paeng mak! B900 entry (one drink) and B450 each additional drink with lady drinks also B450. Looking at the website it looks like the prices have come down since we went.

You *must* be dressed in black to get in. They do have black blazers to lend.

They cater to both dominates and submissives. The girl subs are really into it. One of them that was with us wanted to be spanked. None of us were into it & told all the girls so. But this on was sweet, so I decided to play along. She laid across my lap and I half heartedly spanked her bottom. She look at me and said seriously "no, harder" and was not happy until her bum was red. Uncomfortable for me, but she truly seemed to dig it.

The doms looked like they were into it as well, but none of use had the guts to go there LOL!

Interesting and we did have a good time. I doubt that I will be back, but it is worth experiencing once just to see how some folks get off. Very weird for me. YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

Interesting report! I have questions: :)

- What I have read, intercourse is not the very first priority in these clubs, but I would be interested to know, if it was possible to get laid there though? I am thinking of many interesting phantasies especially in these uniforms. How was the quality of service, how were the girls looking?

- And how was the pricing (what did you pay at the end of the session)? What did you pay for the girls and for how long was it (or do you have to pay lady drinks only and if so, is there a limit of LDs per hour)? I didn't find the answers on their web-site.

Thank you very much.

You are correct as I am told that intercourse is not really the point of this activity. Another reason I am not interested lOL!

Pricing-wise, when we were it was just lady drinks. Now that the price is lower, maybe they have changed the rules? Not sure. I know that one is able to BF the grils, but being Soi 33, I am pretty sure that it would be ~B1500 BF and B2K+ ST. Not sure if they have ST rooms (dungeon equipped) for hire or not.

When you go, and I know you will, as you will try anything once (which is why I like you!), post a report!!!

Cheers,

SD

Archived