The Cave

stumpy

The cave is located at the end of Soi 33 on the right side when entering the soi from Sukh. After I entered the place at 20:30 pm, I was approached by a mama-son and I was asked if I had been in this club before. I denied it and I told her, that I hadn't been in either this or other club of this kind. Then I was asked for the first drink and I looked around. There were about ten girls at the entrance area, some wearing (very sexy) black clothes, some wearing nurse or school clothes and some girls giving a show while lightly spanking each other on the back. She asked me, if I wanted a sub or dom player. Two girls approached me, one girl tied the other while groping between her legs and lightly spanking her on her back. They also showed me their tools (paddles and other gadgets).

I decided to choose later and asked for a walk-around. The girl accompanied me in the back-area, where another 10 - 15 girls were sitting, every girl in various (very sexy) clothes. Some girls were sitting in cages. There are also some semi-private areas that are used as play-grounds with the girls. The girl told me, they also have an upstairs room that is for members only. As far as I understood, there, everybody is naked. There was another customer who approached a girl sitting in a cage and selecting her for playing. The girl accompanying explained to me, he wanted to use candles and wax. There are also swings and crosses on the wall, where the girls can be tied up. The hold place is decorated in black.

I was asked, if I wanted a girl that also does sex or if I wanted two girls that were doing a show for me and then I could join in. I decided to take one sub (with sex) only and I was shown some girls that were also into sex. My sub was about 25 yo and good looking. We went to the playground, she asked me for a lady drink, what I gave her and the girl gave me a private show with spanking herself on her back. She also began playing with me. I was asked to take off my clothes. She used her finger-nails all over my body (without really hurting me), was lightly spanking me and did anal plays, allowing me having anal-plays with her too (they have KY and condoms). I finished two times with her and gave her THB 500 tip. Then I ordered a second drink for me and I took a second sub for another round. I also bought her a lady drink and gave her THB 500 tip. With her I finished another time.

At the end I payed THB 2700 including everything (2 drinks for me (THB 900 + THB 300), 2 lady drinks (THB 250 each) and THB 1000 tip for two girls). I stayed in this place for 3 hours, had two subs and I finished 3 times. I am not sure, if lady drinks and tips are mandatory, but I did it. Bar fine is THB 1500 per girl. For me, it is less a place for SM, more a place for good phantasy playing and IMO the prices are reasonable (even more considering the location). I could also imagine to go there with some friends, enjoying the show and having some fun while playing with one girl. I think, I will go back and next time I will probably chose two girls with a show. At a glance I can recommend this place and it is definitely something different off the beaten track.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great report. It sounds like it has gotten less "intense" than when we were there and more into a wider range of tastes. Maybe give it another try some night.

The cutie who cuts my hair on Soi 22 wants to try it. Maybe be a fun "date" place LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Thank you! This reminds me of a freelance girl, that is much into this kind of stuff too. She always asked me to spank her on her back (lightly of course) and she really enjoyed it! When she wanted to spank me too, I politely refused though.

Great reporting, Peter - up there with all the reports recently on asfo! :p

So, will you be a repeat customer, or do you see it as a once in awhile deal (Like maybe Eden Club)?

A minor language-related quibble...I believe all the spanking is on the backSIDE or ass, right?

Again, thanks for your continuing series of reports. Khun Sanuk might want to hire you for the paysite as a Bangkok correspondent! :)

ROTFLMAO!! :)

I think I will go back, but not on a daily basis (may be one or two times per month). I also saw two guys relaxing with the girls drinking their bottles with mixers, so it seems some like to do it.

As said before, I am not into the SM-stuff. I enjoyed the role-playing, the AW-like clothes, which was a new and exciting experience. However, I would be happy to hear about other experiences too and to know, how others think about this place, what type of games they chose, how they think about the service etc.

Unfortunately, I stored the reports from the other list and deleted them without reading. So it as every time: You stock things, you never use them, you decide to clear things up and then it is needed. ::

Normally, I would not go to a place like The Cave. I have this fear that the one night I visit the cops raid the place for whatever reason, and there is Khun Sarisin dressed in black leather clothes getting his tushy spanked on the front page of the Bangkok Post. :o

But with your report and the urging of Khun Bill on asfo, I might have to check it out when I get back. :)

Thanks to this forum, visited the Cave a couple of nights ago. Amazed at what goes on in there. Sat at the bar with a lassie dressed in black who seemed quite anxious to know whether I was a "sub"or a "dom". So I asked her what she thought.She suggested a "dom"and then invited me to spank her. I begged off for fear of being arrested for assult.

All the while strange things were happening around me which involved rather unpleasant and perhaps painfull treatment of various lasses in different stages of undress.

After 30 minutes and buying a drink for myself and the lass, I beat a retreat to the Office Bar up the street.

Archived