Airline food

Lusty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The grub on JAL business class is really wonderful, especially if you take the Japanese menu.

On the Bangkok/Phuket flights I believe that the Thai staff do an amazing job considering the number of folk that they have to serve in such a shot time. Howver, I generally pass on anything other than a coffee.

Cattle class/first class/international/domestic it doesn't matter. Regardless, I have always found the grub to hold body and soul together, an important consideration at 35,000 feet. I'm also secure in the knowledge that I will be able to dine in comfort when I safely arrive at my chosen destination on terra firma. Airline food is even more so than the cuisine of expensive restaurants in that what you are really paying for is 'atmosphere'.

Just flew bkk -> us on United in coach. The food was way better than any of the crap I get on asian airlines in economy (or deluxe) on asiana or eva. Service wasn't bad either.

I think the supposed disparities are way overblown and at least partially in people's heads.

Archived