Airline food

Lusty

Is it just me or does anyone else find airline food generally revolting.Does anyone actually eat those discusting little white sausages they somtimes serve up for breakfast(yuk).Ever wondered what happened to white dog turds?Now you know!

I'm taking sandwiches next time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always make sure I have a good meal before boarding a plane.

I agree it's not as delicious as mommie's dish (although I like the wine), but it's not like you're going to a restaurant. Besides, I don't think it's affordable to serve good food on planes.

I think it'd be nice to stop serving food and lower the ticket prices, but I understand that is not ever going to happen.

Hi rusty,

I agree, aircraft food is never good. I don't eat it these days after a particularly unfortunate affliction of the digestive system at Heathrow airport two years ago. :censored:

This is one reason why I like Thai Airways. There is not even a slight temptation to eat anything they have to offer. :help:

Khwai

Not all bad. Malaysia Airlines has the best satay and sauce (especially the sauce) --jing jing. Also have never had a bad meal on SQ biz class. Flew CDG-SIN in first once on SQ. Had caviar, with gold utensils, lemon in cheese cloth, chased with Stoly vodka fresh from the freezer. Ultimately hedonistic, absolutely brilliant!

TG/SQ/MH meals in econ are hit-n-miss, but not awful.

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

I've seen your sarnies when we were fishing--we're talking some really foul airline food then :grinyes:--One of the best airline food I had was on Air Lanka and oddly it was the cheapest ticket to bkk I ever bought ::

But seriously when I'm cruising at 600mph at 35,000 feet above a load of dirt poor Asian countrys to LOS who dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and will never fly anywhere and I'm eating a shitty airline meal I keep this in mind!

Archived