Airline food

Lusty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TG Business Class is good but SIA is even better especially if you use their "Book the Cook" service from their web site. The worst has to be BA, crap food, crap service from staff who don't know how to smile and don't know the meaning of service. Give me a Thai girl any time :hubba:

Hi rusty,

The food on our domestic airline like Delta, UAL sucks they would serve you a dried out hotpock for breakfast :cussing:

Now when I fly on Korean Air I would eat there food very good :grinyes: I would have there piny boop mael sorry about the spelling :dunno:

It's a bowl of rice with veggies, with seaweed soup or spicy noodles soup :p

There western style meals are good also :p

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

Thaipan said:

TG Business Class is good but SIA is even better especially if you use their "Book the Cook" service from their web site. The worst has to be BA, crap food, crap service from staff who don't know how to smile and don't know the meaning of service. Give me a Thai girl any time :hubba:

Thaipan,

Hum... man...... with all respect, Thai girls are cute and pretty, but if you fly TG in business, you will meet women there, not girls...... :(

Still friendly but way too old and overweight to call them girls........ :cover:

JMHO.....

Cheers !

Rusty,

I wouldn't generalize this. First of all it depends on which airline you use and secondly in which class you fly. Food on intercontinental flights in business and first class is mostly acceptable and sometimes even outstanding. That's a whole different story in Eco class. But one cannot expect a 1 or more stars food service when paying only a couple of $$ for a 10 to 12 hours flight. Airlines usually pay between 5-10 $ for the food served in Eco, about 15-20 $ for business class and more than 40 $ for the catering in First class. Of course it also depends on the airline company used. But by and large there are no big differences on intercont. routes.

Archived