Airline food

Lusty

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>> I flew back with TG in business and enjoyed the 4-course lunch and 3-course dinner.......... <<

TG biz is OK, IMO LH First even better ;) I liked the Caviar and Champagne.

Peter1964 said:

>> I flew back with TG in business and enjoyed the 4-course lunch and 3-course dinner.......... <<

TG biz is OK, IMO LH First even better ;) I liked the Caviar and Champagne.

Peter,

Lucky then that I dont like caviar :) :) :) BTW, why write that with a Capital ???? :)

Cheers !

which Airlines do still serve Caviar in first? got it last time a couple of years back. have not seen it anymore on my recent occasionally upgrades to first, not on United and not on TG or anywhere else.

stuff like foie gras, lobster etc. still available; and Dom Perignon and excellent Chateaux from Bordeaux (the one just under the Margeaux, Latour and Laffite alike) and XO Cognac :p :p :p

samak said:

which Airlines do still serve Caviar in first? got it last time a couple of years back. have not seen it anymore on my recent occasionally upgrades to first, not on United and not on TG or anywhere else.

stuff like foie gras, lobster etc. still available; and Dom Perignon and excellent Chateaux from Bordeaux (the one just under the Margeaux, Latour and Laffite alike) and XO Cognac :p :p :p

Lufthansa serves Caviar in First class on all Intercontinental flights. :: That's a long tradition. They want to get rid of it but that's hard to sell to the F/C clientel.

Archived