Thai women V farang women

Fidel

<I can believe that some farang weman would treat your friends wife that way only because they don't understand >

<They will feel threatened just my opinion>

But then again, maybe they feel threatened because they DO understand! :hubba:

I'm new in LOS, and have a lot to learn about..., well, everything LOS. I don't think the bottom line is that modern western women don't understand Thai women's role--I think deep in there heart, they do understand (probably better than we do). Women really hit the workforce in the US in the 70's. Geez, look at our grandmother's. Mine got water from a well by hand, used an outhouse, wrang chicken's necks to make dinner. I don't buy the "they don't understand" argument. Nope.

:up:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to a great percentage have no idea what eroticism could mean.

Maybe, but IMO farang women have to a great percentage no idea how to show their love.

Now some comments to "Thai women V farang women":

1) farang women have a big choice of richer and a little bit older men, thai women not.

2) farang women smoke and drink more

3) farang women give less than they ask to obtain

4) farang women can't wait (to have sex)

5) farang women can't flirt (or only in a excessive way)

This statements are naturally absolutely subjectiv and exceptions exist always.

Best regards

jitagawn said:

I believe if they get the idea that you can do something for them ( and family first of all ) the rest does not matter so much. Basically they want a positive materialistic concept for their life , if the falang in charge can offer that , why not.

Case in point -

What a terrific basis for a relationship :banghead:

It is sincere in the truest sense.

The place I used to work in a long time ago in Oz, was a typical office. The office girls would sit in the lunch-room eating their hamburgers, McDonalds, Hot Dogs and Diet Cokes, adjust one of their 100-pound buttocks and keep whinging about the fact that theres "a lack of suitable nice guys in the world", and "why is it so hard to meet a nice guy these days?" Well, IMHO, if these women started taking care of themselves a bit, and started to "love themselves", then maybe some guy would start loving them. It may be very shallow to say, but 99 times out 100, the initial attraction is based on how someone looks - personality comes later. Fly P.

"Now some comments to "Thai women V farang women":"

I believe the common definition of Farang women is western women, i.e., women from Europe or America, generally of European extraction.

Do you classify women from your country as "Farangs"? Or are you now discussing 2 types of women, both of which are foreign to you (which of course, is perfectly legitimate for you to do, you should just acknowledge it).

TH

Mine got water from a well by hand, used an outhouse, wrang chicken's necks to make dinner. I don't buy the "they don't understand" argument. Nope.

----------------------------------

Interesting. When i was a kid, I had to live with my grandparents, and life back then had many similarities with Issan villages like my GF's.

We had to crap in the outhouse, bathing was pouring warm water (not as hot as Issan) in a big basin in the garden, amongst the chicken and the rabbits, of which i saw my grandma stun a few dozens with a stick, then bleeding them dry.

That may be the mystic of my love for Issan. Nostalgia back to being a kid, but as an adult, meaning everything of my choice. It's a dynamite combination, and in a way, LOS for me has that kind of mix. Like France in the 50s when my life was young, open, but no one to tell me what to do and when to go to bed. Unbeatable bliss......

Sorry, off-topic. Actually, could not make a better reply prior to board the plane to LOS tomorrow morning. Life may lead to suffering, but in the meantime, there is no better ecstasy than to realize how lucky i am, allowing myself to follow all the wants in my life. Now, I will finish packing up! :beer:

Fly Papillon said:

"Well, IMHO, if these women started taking care of themselves a bit, and started to "love themselves", then maybe some guy would start loving them. It may be very shallow to say, but 99 times out 100, the initial attraction is based on how someone looks - personality comes later. Fly P. "

Hi Fly:

I personally feel that there are MORE good looking women in Thailand as opposed to Thai women are better looking.

I don't know what it's like for previous generations but my generation of Aussie women tend to lose their figure quite early pretty much before their mid-20's. I think most Thai women last until their mid 30's at least before things go pear shaped. Additionally they tend to have cleaner lines - I mean great facial and bodily symmetry, lovely shoulders, necks and chins, plump lips, small noses and round eyes and small noses.

However, I find that personality wise a lot of them seem to be quite vapid. I think some western males that come to Thailand appreciate their non-confrontational nature. Especially if you're older because of their respect for elders.

You're welcome.

Dr Nick

>my generation of Aussie women tend to lose their figure quite early pretty much before their mid-20's.

Go to right places (beaches and converging areas) and you'll probably see what's best of all farang women. It's not so rare - 90% of Oz population lives within 60 minutes from a beach.

>I think some western males that come to Thailand appreciate their non-confrontational nature. Especially if you're older because of their respect for elders.

I think credibility of your advice is at stake: many members would confirm that nobody has given them such a hell of a fight (or argument) as Thai ladies. Some had to run for their life, some were alive but have ceased to stay that way....

Archived