Thai women V farang women

Fidel

Think too mut - As a man who bares many scars courtesy of my Thai girl, I am well aware of this. I was actually referring to , how can I say, general social contact with Thai women. I meant their general politeness and deference.

I am Aussie BTW and I stand by my comments. In no way I was suggesting there aren't good looking women in Aus. i just said not as many.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I am Aussie BTW and I stand by my comments. In no way I was suggesting there aren't good looking women in Aus. i just said not as many.

Going to surf most days of a year while I lived there, must admit, no shortage of beautiful women. Once, I even taped 1 hour of a non-eventful afternoon at a beach and showed it to my gf. Few minutes in the thape she said - "Why falang come to Thai? Many beautiful ladies at home".

Well, she does not understand what competitive advantage Thais posess...it's not only physical look (that may be paralleled or beaten).

>But are not most of them under 25? Maybe the whales prefer not to be beached.

How old are Thai girls that you have under your radar?

Where I was working in Oz, there were 60 thousand people in the area, some stats said 38 thousand women under 35. Lunch time it was like a catwalk.

The "whales" of the same type as in US mid west can still be found in cheap suburbs but they are far from majority.

(Highest concentration of attractive women I ever noticed was in the "Magnificient Mile" street in Chicago. And the lowest (or no presence) was in shopping malls in the bleak suburbs of the same city.)

"Why falang come to Thai? Many beautiful ladies at home"

And so many handsome men!!!!

Seriously, Thai's see height, light skin colour and a big nose as elements of beauty. Whereas I think my wife is beautiful and she possesses none of these characteristics.

The first thing i noticed when I returned to Sydney and walked the main streets was the lack of headturners. You could go down all Pitt St and not see anything worth getting excited over.

>The first thing i noticed when I returned to Sydney and walked the main streets was the lack of headturners. You could go down all Pitt St and not see anything worth getting excited over.

Totally disagree. While I was stationed in Pitt Street/Martin Place, 2 hours lunches and girls watching were highlights of all working days, for over 3 years.

Archived