Thai women V farang women

Fidel

BBoy,

not aware of any serious problems at the moment except the car that I want for springtime has 13 months delivery :onfire:. What I constantly wonder , on a serious note now , is what problem many of the guys have got travelling half the world to find a hopefully sweet Asian lady originating somewhere from the mountainside or the roadside or the riverside. My opinion after 2,5 decades travelling Asia sounds like that : the Asian ladies ( note : I say ASIAN ) beat the farang women easily in pragmatism and I do further say that a typical romance/ love with a western lady has more emotional substance than your Asian version. I do further say that the Asia ladies based on their service-minded way of thinking might well offer a lot of skills on the linen but to a great percentage have no idea what eroticism could mean.

The esteemed fellow boardmembers now prepare to throw hard objects at me, and I make it even worse : I cannot offer any scientific backup but as far as I can see, a big big share of the falangs who are after the Asian ( adding : South American )ladies in whichever configuration are just nothing but sad loosers. I say a big share , not all of them. Explanation following :

As you probably remember we once met at the Genesis (?) - party. You might agree if I say that we both are of course extremely handsome but would have some difficulties to win the Mister Universum contest this year . Just imagine we would both be on the warpath and were REALLY up for locating a GTG targeting on a serious relationship ; how long would it take to find one do you think ? I bet my ass problem solved within 3 working days. Target description : about 28 years, uni degree, job somewhere, pretty allover . The same project on European soil either no chance or throw-money-at girlfriend . As you know, I am mid-fifties :up: and I am still really surprised at how many occasions it just would have needed a little effort to convince a superb young lady that I am Mr. Dreamboy. Maybe I can offer a reality test later this spring because I finally split up with my GF and wonder what happens next. I believe if they get the idea that you can do something for them ( and family first of all ) the rest does not matter so much. Basically they want a positive materialistic concept for their life , if the falang in charge can offer that , why not.

Says BuBi

Disclaimer : Nanaplaza members are expressively excluded from there unpleasant findings. Neither do I think Thai ladies are not worth anything ; in fact I like them too mut. But there is nothing finer about them in general than about the western species. Maybe different or even samesame. I think all men are equal except that arsehole Rumsfeld.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Bubale,

Good post.

For the car I can relate to that, I ordered a new (German) car last october, delivery next month......

As for experience, I have travelled in Asia for now 24 years and I got lucky to have found a GF who is smarter than I am :)

And if Asian ladies dont know erotism, believe you me, it is an aquired taste, its all in the eye of the beholder.....

The most erotic about my GF is the way she laughs when I kiss her neck :) see what I mean ?

Yes, we did meet - briefly - at Genesis, even my GF remembers you..... and I am convinced that 25 years ago, we would both have won Mr Universe without a hitch :)

And no, no need for 2 days to search for miss perfect, I think it would take less than that, all depends on the budget as well.....

How about dinner one evening ????

Cheers !

It took me a while to get used to my wife trying to do just about everything about the house....just what they do..imo.

same at my mothers home when we visit for lunch...wife takes all but the kitchen sink..and cleans up after..just loves to help.

Sounds like my mum... AND my grandmothers. Top birds, all.

BBoy,

after I read my post again it does sound a bit harsh but basically it is still my opinion. I would further like to add that I know a load of farang/Thai couples where I am sure they just are together because it happed without anybody targeting on anything. Sweet love of the purest type :grinyes: . Purest , not poorest.

Eroticism : ok I did not try that yet with the neck-kissing act. What I mean is that I spent about the value of a Toyota Landcruiser on really the finest dessous stuff which I purchased under secretive circumstances in my hometown Cologne Jermany. Do you think I did ever see them again except drying outside in the trees at the Burma border ? This Taksin fellow should ban white towels to improve tourism and not close the bars early afternoon. Eroticism I define as indicating sexual willingness in whichever discreet way . Did you know that most Chinese girls have a flat bum ? This again speaks for Siam.

And here is the real bad news : Middle of next month I shall be in Brussels , Zaventem airport industrial area but willing to join you on the Grand Place to shoot it out. After lunch of course, we are gentlemen.

BuBi , he know everting

Should I now have encouraged anybody to purchase dessous on a regular basis , please try to switch the shops from time to time. With Thai sizes involved they think you are paedophile after a while.

Bubi,

My first post got lost in cyberspace........ beware of the guilty guys for this when I catch you !!!!!

Anyway, lunch is on, I send ya a PM on this.

As for eroticism, again, that is like beauty, its in the eye of the beholder........

You are for sexy - silky underwear, I am for high heels and long hair....... to each his own, as long as the subject at hand is a Thai lady :) and not a FB.

Cheers !

"I bet my ass problem solved within 3 working days. Target description : about 28 years, uni degree, job somewhere, pretty allover "

:: :: I think that is highly improbable unless your standards are really quite broad.(read low)QUALITY women are hard to find in any culture.

Broad stereo-types and claims are inane babble but given the innate nature of this board they are understandable.

:grinyes:

Its all good... Accept the abundance in whatever form. :up:

I believe if they get the idea that you can do something for them ( and family first of all ) the rest does not matter so much. Basically they want a positive materialistic concept for their life , if the falang in charge can offer that , why not.

Case in point -

What a terrific basis for a relationship :banghead:

Hi Fidel,

Good post, I can believe that some farang weman would treat your friends wife that way only because they don't understand :cover:

Like torneyboy has said in his reply farang weman don't understand the different cultures, and up brings of weman from all over the world :cover: They will feel threatened just my opinion :cover:

I do know some farang weman that think ALL Asian are slaves to farang man and that's why we love them so my friends would till me you want slave :onfire:

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

Archived