Home Brew

markle

Anyone come acroos the lethal stubstance..red in colour in a unlabed old spirits bottle. Its taste like what I expect meth spirits to taste of... very popular wth groups of bar girls out of hours in their rooms or in the village...And yes the was a post about this some time ago..but alas..

What is that stuff called?

JP

"...Old Hippie said:

I know guys who do it regularly, and no problems...

In LOS? I just want to know how they got around those kinds of problems.

"He's not the Messiah... he's just a naughty boy!"..."

Easy, I bring them a kit from the USA, and they brew it and bottle it, no big deal.

I use to make wine all the time. One year I made several different kinds, but never wrote down any of the recipes. One batch was made from apples. When I went to drink it, I was disappointed. It tasted like apple juice and I could not detect any alchol. Later on, it hit me. I could not feel anything from the waist down.

To make alchol, all you need is yeast, something with sugar and water.

Jail house wine is made by taking bread crumbs, sugar that was suppose to be put in your coffee and water. The bread pieces provide the yeast, the sugar provides the medium for the yeast to grow. To keep it from turning into vinegar, something like a rubber or ballon is put over the top of the bottle (like soda bottle).

Archived