AGM computer donated

khunsanuk

Hi,

Got home earlier this afternoon after having been upcountry to donate the computer bought with AGM charity money.

As I am rather nackered now (having just spend almost 4 hrs online reading / replying to email and posts on this board) I will leave it with this short message for now.

I'll try writing up something more in-depth (along with some pics) tomorrow.

Sanuk!

Well done, KS and all who helped. This is the kind of good news story which we just dont hear enough of amidst the 'terror update' which masquerades as the news.

It must be very rewarding to see people who appreciate a gift like this - stark contrast to Western schoolkids, most of whom have every technical gadget under the sun.

"...Before leaving we handed the remaining money to the headteacher asking him to use it in the best way he saw fit. He suggested using it to pay the school expenses of 2 children for a year, whose parents could not afford to do so themselves. Sounded like a wonderful way to spend 1,000 Baht..."

Let me get this straight, school expenses for 2 kids for one year is 1000THB? If so, I'm getting an idea...

Archived