Story of an idiot (Part 1)

TroyinEwa/Perv

This will be a non-fictional tale of my last 4 trips to Bangkok. Draw your own conclusions if the title is correct.

I arrived Bangkok late night as normal. This time would be a little different as far as where I would stay for my first night. I had been chatting online with a girl for a few months and we each had a webcam so we knew what one another looked like. She was an out of work engineer. Had been out of school about 5 years and had a good job before but got laid off during hard times. During our many conversations, she had told me she had a Thai bf before but had never been with anyone else. She was a bit chunky but not ugly. I had seen pictures of her when she was thinner and she would have been quite a catch. Anyway, she had invited me to stay at her place with her. This obviously threw up some red flags as good girls would never do this. I get dropped off by the taxi at our arranged meeting place at the time agreed upon. It is near Petchburi. I am sitting on the wall waiting with my bag dressed up as I work for the airline I flew on and you need to dress a bit to fly business. I look at my watch and she is 15 minutes late. I tell myself, another 15 minutes and I am gone. Already getting a funny feeling about the whole deal. I had gotten a leave from my company for about 8 weeks and didn't want to start the first night of it out shitty. I finally see her come walking down the sidewalk. Shorts and a t-shirt on. Also kind of odd, I figure, for a good girl. Maybe she isn't such a good girl. So with just a hello, I follow her back to her room. It is in an apartment building where you have to use a card key to get in the lobby. Not too bad. We go up and walk in. Normal room for a couple thousand baht, small main room, balcony and bathroom. We make some nervous small talk and decide to go to 7/11 and get some food. Singha is really all I want and she gets some chips and stuff. Go back to the room and I play on her computer a bit, listen to some music and we both take seperate showers and go to sleep. Same bed but no touching whatsoever. Morning comes and the nervous, uneasy feeling has not left. We just lounge around her place all morning and I am thinking of my escape plan. We never really set a length of time I would stay but I didn't want it to be even one more night. I just felt very uncomfortable as to what the situation was. I didn't want to have sex with her and I didn't know if she wanted me to or not. We decide to hit a buffet lunch and then an early afternoon movie. We saw some Mandy Moore movie, The Long Walk or something like that. Can't remember the name. She picked it, not me. We get out of the movie about 4 or so and walk back to her apt. I make my move.......my kids were in Phitsanulok visiting their grandparents and I had not seen them for a week or so as they went with their mother before I could come. I used that as my excuse. Probably not the best thing to use the kids but I couldn't come with anything else. I told her I am sorry but I really want to go see my family and I knew there was a flight leaving at 530pm (lie). She was devastated. She didn't say a word to me as I gathered my stuff. Just sat there and stared at the wall. As I turned to go out the door, I fully expected to receive a blow to the back of the head but.....no. I closed the door, down the elevator, half expecting her to be chasing me out of the building. Grabbed a taxi on Petchburi and said "Nana Hotel, please." I was gonna see my tilac of two years in just a matter of moments now.

I arrive Nana Hotel but don't really wanna stay there. I walk down Soi 4 and all are full. I get to, I think the name is Swan Inn, and they have a room. Boy, what a room. Top of the line. Still had some old clothes of the prior tenant. I honestly didn't know if the guy had checked out cuz his sandals and clothes were in a pile by the door. I guess you get what you pay for. I drop off my bag and just about run to Nana Plaza. Gf didn't expect me until later that night so when she saw me, she was quite surprised. She was a service girl at a go-go bar on the first floor but happened to be behind the beer bar outside talking with the other girls. Pleasantries exchanged, as well as some saliva and we were off. Now this trip was over a year ago so I don't remember the whole itinerary so I will just give you guys the part that is pertinent. We end up at Carnival Bar to see her friend who is bartending. At that time, they had the small bar back in the corner by the bathrooms. We sat at the bar which really turned out to be good cuz all the girls eventually go in the hong nam. Anyway, we are pounding beers and Sangsom and whatever else is being ordered. Behind the bar with my gf's friend is another girl who is pretty quiet, at the time. She is joining us in our drinking marathon and is having fun and is looking cute. The lights come on, we say our good-byes and go home. We do the same the next night, Carnival, beer, Sangsom, same girls, same fun. Lights up, go home. The next morning, I tell tilac that I really want to try the other girl behind the bar, the quiet one. She say sure.....as long as she gets to watch. I am pretty excited about this and of course agree. The day goes by and we finally get to the bar and she and I know what is up but obviously the girl behind the bar does not. The 2 girls see us coming and before we even get to the bar tell us they are not drinking. Not often you hear a bargirl say she doesn't want to drink. Needless to say, we finally get them going and gf tells the quiet one what is going on. After some negotiating, it is on. We drink alot again and I have to pay bar for the girl. We head to Nana hotel as in the past day I haved moved there. I also have sister of gf and the other bartender. So the 5 of us go to my room. Front desk gave me some funny looks bringing 4 girls back but gf and I know them so don't get stopped for anything. We had some drinks and food so a small party ensued. I was sitting between gf and the night's barfine on the floor. We were all having fun, eating, drinking, watching tv, talking. I am also eyeing the barfine and touching her hand and rubbing her back and such. I announce it is time to break up the party and expected the 2 girls to go and gf and barfine to be with me. The gf just about comes unglued saying choose between "me or her". I am flabergasted. I thought this was all set up. I don't really know what to say. Now, this along with a few other times coming up, is where the title is appropriate. The gf of 2 years and I have gotten along very well. Isaan girl, good sized tits for her 5ft and 38 kilos. Pretty face and did everything for me. I chose the barfine. Gf gathered her stuff, muttering in Thai the whole time and left, leaving me and bf in an uneasy silence. All I wanted to do was try this girl one time, I am thinking to myself, I was honest with the gf and got approval and now it ends up like this? WTF? I try to make the best of it on the outside with the new girl. I mean, I do have a very cute, petite Isaan girl in my room. We get along very well and are talking. She says she has bf from America will come in about 3 days and go to Isaan to meet her family. I think, good, no commitment, just get the fuck I want and that is that. I can try to repair the damage tomorrow. We ap nam, separately I think, get in the bed and cuddle. kissing, turns into fucking. She is very very into it. Seems like this girl love sex. She is moaning and moving and it doesn't seem to be an act. Just about anything was okay to do. The sex, for me, was the best. Better than with gf. I am thinking to myself that maybe my decision wasn't that bad. She stays with me the next day and night and we fuck like rabbits and each time is better. The night she had to meet her bf, she did not work at the bar so I didn't see her and was a little heartbroken. Time to go it alone.

If there is any interest in this piece, I will continue it. This is the first couple nights of a year long story in case you are wondering. If no interest, tell me to shove it and I will not write anymore.

Mod.....after looking a little closer, this may have to go in Trip Reports. This is a true story so feel free to move it if necessary.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Troy ......... get at it. :: (the typing that is)

A few more paragraph breaks would make it easier to read.

Curious to see any relationship with a "girlfriend" that tries to include others. :dunno:

Cent said:

Troy,

Keep it coming. I'll decide later if it needs to moved to Trip Reports. It's looking like a story so far, I think. :-)

Cent

He starts it out with "This will be a non-fictional tale of my last 4 trips to Bangkok. " (bold is mine) and you think it looks like a story and not a trip report?

Not picking on you, just wondering what the difference between the topics of stories and trip reports is? :dunno:

Good report anyways, hope he continues...

TH

Archived