a request to the confused gentleman with the wig!

a slightly confused western gentleman with a wig was a bit lost in my area (far from sukhumvit), trying to find the thermae coffeshop.

my mate's wife tried to help him on the right way, saving his face in front of numerous onlookers staring at the westerner by saying that he meets some friends there. the confused man though responds loud that he wants to find himself some "puying sukkhumvit there". whereas my mate's wife left the scene highly embarrassed.

so please, all you confused western gentlemen, contrary to popular believe, not all thai people might be overjoyed by hearing what kind of women you might want to procure.

please! :banghead:

"Ahh, you're looking for poo-ying Sukhumvit? Yes, well you see that nice chap with the red vest and the motorcycle? Yes, that one with all the other chaps in red vests with motorcycles, that's right. His name is Nit but he likes to go by the nickname Huadohr. His sister, Noi, happens to be a poo-ying sukhumvit and a very soo-ay one at that. Just go tell Nit you would like to go ST with Noi. Here I'll give you the Thai: 'Ai huadohr, yeht nong-sao mung dai mai?' I'm sure he will be most helpful" :devil:

Archived