THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought here. Sounds like you live there. I have only visited but I have taken over 50 different girls back to my room in LOS during my trips and probably over 20 different girls in RIO. I have never had anything stolen. Maybe I am really lucky. Or maybe, just maybe, I a.) take my time in judging a girl before taking her back to my room and b.) they never feel short changed and feel a need to steal something. I don't know you so I don't know if any of this applies to your situation, I just have not had this experience and often wonder about people who classify bar girls as thieves.

On the other hand, every BG has left her pocket book with her money, cell phone etc on my dining room table. this always surprises me a bit as I could easily access their belongings if I were so inclined. One time I was tempted to look inside one's pocket book out of curiosity. But, I did not out of respect for the BGs privacy and property.

That's because they know that we are not thieves!

Thanks for yr comments TM.

I just have not had this experience and often wonder about people who classify bar girls as thieves.

err, umm, bar girls who steal property or cash from anyone are called THIEVES ;)

Blackie said:

My TV & video recorder are the PAL system, would a US surveillance camera system work here?

I take yr point abt the stepdown transformer.

The camera goes to you PC, records on your hard drive, you can keep it in any format you want or change it for playback

Archived