THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During my all of my 11 trips over the past 7 years I LOS I never had anything stolen by BGs. I usually have the shower first, take my stuff to the bathroom and later lock away or hide things. I am especially careful when not knowing the girls.

But... once in the Phils I had my Nokia 8210 stolen by a girl. To my good luck I took some nude pics of her, so the police could track her down after having a good laugh. She spend a couple of hours in the monkey house and my 8210 was returned.

I've just been talking to a bar owner in soi 33, he regards ALL his girls as thieves.

Doesn't trust one of them and he owns 2 bars.

What more can I say.......

Well, this makes you feel better, doesn't it? I am here since over 7 years, have all the stuff like other members or you may have and believe it or not, not a single cent has left my house nor my condo nor my car. I still have all the phones, except the ones I lose in the taxi when I am pissed. I am out on a frequent basis and hardly came home alone. As I said nothing was ever stolen.

Nuff said....

When Thai girls behave badly it carries a lot more shock value compared to those in other countries. Thai girls are renouned for things like loving Buddha, loving their families, good natured, concerned with face, and accomodating others. So when a dark side comes out and they turn out to be different than the sweet innocent girl they appear to be, it's like discovering a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Blackie said:

"explain your story" Huh? ::

yea your story of loosing the 5th nokia in 9 months. WTF sure sounds like you're ready to set yourself up to loose the 6th if all you can do is blame the girls as being thieves.

I've never had so much as a baht stolen from me by a BG. If you dangle a highly desirably 12,000 baht carrot in front of them what do you expect?

Definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

You should have learned after the first one was stolen.

Just my 2 f-cking cents :banghead:

Archived