B/G's and Boyfriends

HOKSIPKAU said:

HT,

This is just my personal opinion. It's just a JOB, and love is a totally differant situation for them. And that's they way they look at, otherwise you would just go nuts.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Very true of many IME. That's why getting into a relationship is a big nono for many. They don't know how to handle it either. Especially if they have a few years at it, the conflicts that arise in their own minds when 'they' get 'involved' is just as f***ing confusing/stressful and mind twisting as it is in ours.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not most of the b/fs don't realize what their g/fs are doing. If/when they find out they get very upset.

Its amazing how they can be so easily deceived. I knew one BG who got married to a farang without her Thai B/F finding out :dunno: The marriage didn't last and she went back so her sammi without him realizing what had happened.

Does your BG have a Thai BF? About 90% do, so assume that she does.

sickbuffalo said:

Believe it or not most of the b/fs don't realize what their g/fs are doing. If/when they find out they get very upset.

Its amazing how they can be so easily deceived. I knew one BG who got married to a farang without her Thai B/F finding out :dunno: The marriage didn't last and she went back so her sammi without him realizing what had happened.

Does your BG have a Thai BF? About 90% do, so assume that she does.

I don't know where you get you numbers from, but I have had many years involvement with the girls and I think 25-30% having bfs is a much more realistic number.

I guess it depends on how you define boyfriend. I think much more than 30% of Thai BG's are sexually involved with Thai men.

I remember a Thai girl insisting that she didn't have a Thai BF, telling me that she didn't like Thai men cause they were only after her money. I found out later that she was keeping a young Thai boy up country. Which leads me to digress slightly. I think the majority of Thai women, BG or not, are more physically attracted to Thai men than they are to Westerners but they will deny it until they are blue in the face.

Regards

Only time I came up against this was my very first b/g. Took her for 5 days. I remember eating in the Nana restaurant one afternoon, and was asking her about her family. She at some point looked at me and said she had a husband. I just laughed thinking she was kidding, and said I have a wife too. And then went on to tell her I was divorced. I was a total newbie then, and really thought she was kidding, and didn't think anything of it.

Then on the 4th day she said she was going to run to her bar for some reason. After an hour, I went to look for her, and the girls said she never came. Waited another hour there, and she never showed. Found her in the hotel lobby waiting for me.

Anyway, it wasn't until I got home that I realized she was telling the truth about husband, and that she had run back to check in with him instead of going to her bar. It just suddenly clicked for me that she was not smiling when telling me of him, and was serious. I had taken her to Chiang Mai, etc., so even if have husband/bf, some still will do long time. Being a newbie, I had also paid her 10,000 in advance. The next day she ran home for clothes for our time together, and returned to say she had sent all of the 10,000 back home to father (mother dead), and showed near empty wallet. Of course I now know she had turned it over to husband when going back for clothes.

Other than that, I've never been given any indication that any others were in that situation. But I do know they guard that info. very carefully, and at all costs.

HT

Sorry...one more I know of. A girl working the day shift at Darling bar (shift ends 6pm). She did admit that she had a husband and kid, and would only go short-time. Have no idea if husband knew she was pulling tricks, or not. Her working a bar within rock-throwing distance from NEP, I cannot imagine he would not know, or at least suspect. She only confided in me because she is just a friend, who I never pull.

We should not assume that the bargirls, in most cases, see a sex tourist as a real lover or someone they think they are spending real "quality time" with. For a bargirl, time spent with a sex tourist is generally a requirement for making the money, which is their real motivation. They are normally just playing out the fantasy and desires of the punter. The time they spend with a real lover (the Thai bf/husband you talk about) is just that to them....real!

What kind of man pays to screw a bargirl, then assumes that bargirl's "real boyfriend" or husband should feel threatened by her screwing a sex tourist? Farangland is not the only place that society sees whoremongers as relationship and physically challenged, whether true (often) or not (there are exceptions). Can you really expect Thai men to feel threatened by the stereotypical farang sex tourist the bargirls are screwing for Baht?

I can understand asking how a man can accept and know his wife/gf is screwing around, whether for money or not? However, should a real husband/bf feel threatened by the average sex tourist?

I'm sure many of these real lovers of bargirls are there for the money. However, many likely formed the real relationship most sex tourists crave, wish for, and often incorrectly believe they have managed to form with the Thai bargirls. These Thai men know they managed to get what the average farang sex tourist fails to obtain after facing numerous lies, heartaches, and lost Baht. These Thai men managed to get a Thai girl to fall emotionally for them and/or form a real relationship with them, WITHOUT PAYING THE GIRL FOR HER SEX OR ALLEGED LOVE!

They should actually feel less threated knowing the girl is screwing for money and not out of desire. Farthermore, given the state of numerous sex tourists, they likely play the stereotype that all punters are ugly, old, and fat (true for many but not all Thai girl whorists) to make themselves feel even less threatened.

I believe that most of these Thai men feel as threatened and give as much respect to farang sex tourists as the bargirls as a group generally do....namely, they don't have much respect for punters, they don't see them as a viable real lover in most cases (for the bargirls), and they don't see the average farang punter as a threat to their relationships (with a Thai bargirl).

Now, do farang punters manage to, as an exception, take a bargirl away from a Thai bf/husband? Sure, it happens, but it's not the norm, in my opinion and experience. And I doubt most Thai men are in deep fear of this eventuality. When their jealousy is peaked and triggered, it's likely just that men normally get jealous when they know or think too much on the fact their woman is screwing other men.....whether farang or Thai men, whether for money or for fun.

And if a sex tourist manages to break up an existing relationship, what should they expect for themselves in the future? what does it say about him as a person? how does it reflect on punters in general? Without all the often unsubstantiated excuses (Thai man bad, etc.) a punter might use as justifications, it boils down to if one can personally live with stealing a woman, who happens to be a whore, from her husband or boyfriend? Not exactly the prize to brag about or display like a trophy!

I'm not saying the Thai husband is the perfect husband or boyfriend, if he knows she's a bargirl. However, a sex tourist isn't exactly a prestine example of a boyfriend or future husband either.

ABC

Hi ABC,

I'm not speaking of sex tourists here. I'm speaking of a Thai, or farang, live-in partner to a bar girl. And how they can wrap their head around the fact their partner is prostituting herself, and still yet remain with her. You ask why should a Thai guy be threatened because his wife is only banging stupid farang tourists that she doesn't care about? So having your wife screw other guys you deem as lower class, is totally acceptable to you? ::

HT

Archived