B/G's and Boyfriends

ABCinBK said:

Read thru my original post again. It does go to what the bf/husband is thinking. To a large extent, they think the punter is the lowlife and many don't respect you anymore than you respect them. Like I said, it goes to a dirty pig calling a buffalo unclean....in the end, both parties may be just "scum" or "low lives" as the other one.

I agree that bf/husbands dont like the punter. why? cause we're banging HIS meat - what choice does he have but to feel resentment - but the money sure is good isnt it? i imagine that every person needs to justify their existence and self worth - how much self respect can a BF/husband have do you think? so he takes what respect he can behind your back but do you think he'd have the balls to say something your face?

ABCinBK said:

One common point is both the punter and the BG's bf/husband are both somehow profiting from the girl. You might pay to screw her, but the "profit" here is access to her body. His "profit" is the free sex and/or the money and/or the free emotional contact.

why do people hate lawyers and traders? cause they dont make anything. they profit from situations. same same the BF/husband.

ABCinBK said:

Am I saying either punters or lovers of bargirls are neccessarily scum or low lives? No. However, I am pointing out that the dirt flows both ways and so do the often true stereotypes that both these groups of men are not always prestine, attractive, or acceptable by society. What is likely different is that the boyfriends/husbands are most likely found attractive by the bargirl....the customer/punter is attractive in his money only (as a sure thing).

this is thailand... and in thailand shit rolls DOWN-HILL... always has and always will... and since i am the SHOGUN at the top of the hill the fucking GF/husband is the peasant and therefore the scum of the earth.

take that

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>this is thailand... and in thailand shit rolls DOWN-HILL... always has and always will... and since i am the SHOGUN at the top of the hill the fucking GF/husband is the peasant and therefore the scum of the earth.<<<

i have to admit that you do add a certain humorous note to this message board here. :bow:

flyonzewall said:

given the topic matter of your other thread, it appears rather clear what you are then.

thanx for the enlightening conversation, good bye.

555 silly rabbit. if she was sleeping around i da kicked her ass out the door - after she swept the floor, took out the trash, and made me a sandwhich.

Archived