B/G's and Boyfriends

think_too_mut said:

>that leaves the scum of the earth to pick up where upstanding citizens have left off. and what motivates scum of the earth? love? compassion?....

...and farangs are in and after their wives/gfs working in the bars?

TTM

obviously this does not apply in all cases. some farangs, and i suppose thai men, may be turned on by wife screwing other folks or some other lame reason.

IMO generally if u let yer wife.gf sleep around 4 money u r scum of the earth and motivated by the money whether it is:

a) the money she hands to you after the deed.

B) the money she saves you from having to spend.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>that leaves the scum of the earth to pick up where upstanding citizens have left off. and what motivates scum of the earth? love? compassion?....

hope this answers yer question HT. its as clear as daylight <<<

scum of the earth?

well, that is just a matter of opinion - lotsa people would call most members of this board here the same... ;)

only funny for me how fast some people are with labelling thai men as "scum of the earth" while they love those guys sisters...

those "scum of the earth" are from exactly the same background as the girls.

anyhow, i don't think that there is such a secret why many bargirls have thai (and sometimes farang) boyfriends (or girlfriends). those girls simply want someone who they can relate to, like a guy from the same socioeconomical background, who speaks their language, who is of similar age, and is physically more attractive than the vast majority of their customers.

it ain't a perfect world, they are poor, and it is rather painful for lots of the guys (and girls as well) to be involved in prostitution. not everybody is happy on a wage of a few hundred baht a day. so they gotta put up with it.

and regarding the boyfriends - you got all sorts. you got guys who work in the boy bars, you got lazy guys who enjoy being financed by their girls (and you got lots of girls who enjoy the powertrip of keeping their toyboy), you got couples who really plan a future together and just put up with prostitution for a few years so they can get some money together to start something else. you got guys who are heartbroken that their wife's work as hookers but can't do much otherwise they would lose their wifes completely. you got some bastards who beat the shit out of their girlfriends when they don't come home with enough money. you got guys who just enjoy free sex and plenty of money without doing much for it, and not thinking much about it.

all sorts...

At the end of the day being a prostitute is a job just like any other job. Depending on the girl, it may be a great job (I know girls who make over 100k a month) or it may be a shitty job.

As Fly pointed out, there is no one answer. I know girls who keep young boys (like 18-22) as basically houseboys so they have someone to cuddle when they get home. I know girls who support their farang boyfriends who are layabout drunks and part-time english teachers.

I think for most girls its much more in the middle. They are poor, lower-class and uneducated and have a lousy job (being a prostitute) where they don't make much money so they don't exactly have the pick of Thai society when it comes to choosing a boyfriend. So they get a boyfriend who has similar troubles. And they make do.

But the bottom line is everybody - no matter what their job - wants to have somebody to love. So hookers have boyfriends just like cocktail waitresses or doctors.

Read Flyz reply to your post. He makes it pretty clear. I made a post earlier in this thread too.

The big point that I'd call to your attention is your assessment of the Thai bf/husband at home being "scum". A lot of time it's true and a lot of time it's not true......what is true is that the man using a whore (i.e. paying her Baht) is just as much human scum as the one that is her bf, if no more. After all, the guy at home is not always benefiting from the girl's being a whore (maybe he is and maybe he's not), but the guy screwing a whore is definitely getting a benefit (of using her body). The whoremonger is generally classified as scum by almost all societies and religions too.

Yet, when it's all said and done, both the whoremonger (who falls for a BG) and the BG's bf/lover/husband can get shafted by the BG.....and can also shaft the BG emotionally, financially, and relationship-wise.

BTW, I was a whoremonger and you admitted you were one in another thread too. Like I said in my previous post on this thread, this smells a lot like the dirty pig calling the water buffalo unclean.

ABC

>>>>>At the end of the day being a prostitute is a job just like any other job. <<<<<<

Gotta disagree with you on this. It's not a job just like any other. It involves emotion, love, and sex. Equating this with a checkout girl at 7-11 is crazy. It's not the same. By anyone's stretch of the imagination. You do not get emotionally involved with a person selling you a quart of milk. But is easy to happen when they are selling their pussy, and their affection.

It isn't just like any other job. It's unique, in the extreme.

HT

AB? and FlyZ,

c'mon boys, yer yaking apples and oranges here. the original thread asks about the mentality of the dead beat at "home" or lurking under the stairwell -

NOT

a) how do we as customers compare to the BF.

B) or why the BG needs a loving partner.

c) or yada yada yada.

so shheeit whats all the pot calling the kettle black mumbo? quit it already

now then... if we can agree allowing one's "loved one" to go sleep with other people for money is a low low act, then we can agree that BG BFs are low down folks --- and so by default are applicable to de-scum-of-de-earth category. Agreed?

if you disagree (and i agree) then say something like:

"naw man, i disagree because BG BFs are hard working and respectable people that have fallen on hard times and don't enjoy the fruits of the wives labor"... or something like that.

i just dont get the responses like "naw man, i disagree cause BGs are people too and they need love and someone to hang onto and to cuddle.... therefore you are a whoremonger sitting on a pile of buffalo dung calling the kettle black" ???????? just dont get it ????? :dunno:

AND when i bone the BG i dont tell/trick her that i love her and care for her and will take care of her like de BF. IMO there is a big "evil-scum" level difference between the customer and de BF.

>>>c'mon boys, yer yaking apples and oranges here. the original thread asks about the mentality of the dead beat at "home" or lurking under the stairwell - <<<

you are in one point right: that you don't seem to get it.

read my post again: i said that there are all sorts of boyfriends, from deadbeats to guys who sell their own arses in the male gogo-bars to be abl to save start up capital for some business they otherwise would not be able to.

to cut the whole thing short ('coz i do not want to get involved in some theoretical discussion here): just learn thai and hang out with those boyfriends, then you'll get an idea of reality. i did/do that, and have met all the examples i have mentioned.

and looking at another thread of yours, it appears that you are in exactly the same boat as those boyfriends...

Archived