Flower delivery

Pharcyde

It is my girlfriends birthday very soon and I want to send her a bunch of flowers to her doorstep.

Trouble is, I am in farangland right now, and cannot go to buy them myself. Before any of you offer your kind service ::, I would like to know if anybody knows of a flower deli-service that I can book online.

Any good experience, suggestions would really help me to give her that surprise.

Cheers,

Pharcyde

I recently used Siam florist and another one which momentarily escapes me...good prices, and reliable delivery, with an email follow up. Flowers to Thailand or www.flowers2thailand.com was also very good. Saw the roses from both a week later, and all still looked very good. I would recomend either service...Flowers2 Thailand will translate the message into Thai for you also, told reasonably well!

OH's advice is spot on - have used flowers2thailand.com several times now and am most impressed - they will even translate a short note into Thai for your g/f as well as a message in English. The last delivery I thought that the delivery address was a bit dodgy, but they did a bit of doorknocking the locals first to confirm the proper address etc and delivered them to the lovely lady on time ::

I used Interflora, all done online, a few years ago (2002) to deliver upcountry. Nakhon Phanom - Lao border.

All went well, they found the house no problems (in the middle of nowhere - phoned first etc), and I'm told the flowers were wonderful. Cost about 50 - 60 GB pounds from memory.

Hi KS,

Just had a really happy girlfriend on the phone.

Happy because she had received a big bunch of longstilked roses from a messenger of the flowers2thailand.com.

:)

I can only recommed their service for anyone who wants to send their loved ones some flowers for the special occasion.

They have a large sortiment of different flowers, and ording online is a piece of cake of you have a cretid card.

Cheers,

Pharcyde

Archived