HELP!!! URGENT!!! Looking for a travel agent...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check_bin_krap said:

"Why leave it so late...you are like all my clients...do not plan ahead and wonder why the cost is so high"

Cause they are all married to jealous TG's and have affairs on the side with MP's Torney, so they have to move fast to stay alive :neener:

Cheers!

Ah now the truth comes out CBK :neener:

suadum said:

"Why leave it so late...you are like all my clients...do not plan ahead and wonder why the cost is so high"

My business requires that I travel on a moments notice. When a customer is in trouble, they expect me to be there ASAP to "put out the fire." But it is also my responsibility to try to keep costs down for them as much as possible. That makes them happy and results in repeat business :D:up:.

This one is odd that the came on a Saturday. Usually, such problems arise M-F and I can deal with that. The real bitch of it is that if he would have called me 12 hours earlier, I was in Perth!

"Or...your hotel travel/concierge desk...they have connections..have had to use them myself "

Awww, TB, dontcha pay attention? :) I live in Bangers so I do not have access to any of those (I am not staying a hotel/condo, that is).

Cheers M8,

SD

Ok if you are travelling a lot..why don''t you have a regular agent?

We have corporate clients that need to move asap as well.

We take it in turns of being on call 24/7...email comes in or a call and we action it and make pax apt tickets or e ticket if can be done.

Ask you local guy to set up an after hours service for just this event :p

Enjoy cold wet and windy Melbourne btw :neener:

I did finally get my ticket this afternoon, through my usual agent. Not without some fretting and worrying tho'. Now wish me luck that I get my Biz Class upgrade since I am told the flight is full :up:.

"We have corporate clients that need to move asap as well.

We take it in turns of being on call 24/7...email comes in or a call and we action it and make pax apt tickets or e ticket if can be done. Ask you local guy to set up an after hours service for just this event"

LOL! You mistakenly assume that there is such a thing as customer service here in Bangers :D. I think that my normal agent will be OK, now that I got her to handle this.

I don't think Melbourne is all that bad in small doses...

Cheers,

SD

TB,

March 6th Mardi Gras (Sydney) or March 7th Grand Prix (Melbourne)

I think the GP would win on most cases...

C'mon you can't be that 'biased' to Sydney over Melbourne....

SB.

Why leave it so late...you are like all my clients...do not plan ahead and wonder why the cost is so high

Aah, TB, the joys of being in a service-related industry. As I like to tell our users, sorry, customers : a lack of planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on mine. We re-prioritise requests for assistance constantly, but the word 'Urgent' seems to have become a little too common in IT, leading certain inventive types to add asterisks and assorted other grammatical additions to indicate the extent of their pain. My personal favourite is '** Super Urgent ** !!!!' : they immediately go to the end of the queue. ::

OK- I'd better get back to work ::

SanukBoot said:

TB,

March 6th Mardi Gras (Sydney) or March 7th Grand Prix (Melbourne)

I think the GP would win on most cases...

C'mon you can't be that 'biased' to Sydney over Melbourne....

SB.

No problem....fly south next day..can do both ::

LOL ! I can picture the scene in the TA's office !

The only place where I've ever been able to get away with something like that was in Shenzhen - arrived breathless at the Southern China Airlines desk asking 'When's the next plane to Nanning ? I have to get there today !'. They had every right to laugh, but they calmly took my passport and the cash and issued me a ticket. The subsequent sprint to the departure lounge was something else, but it all worked out in the end ::

Archived