HELP!!! URGENT!!! Looking for a travel agent...

...in Bangkok, open Sunday, who can issue tickets on the spot and who takes AmEx. I need to get to Melbourne by Monday afternoon which means I need to be on the midnight Sunday flight. I really do not want to pay full fare Y (about B86K!!!! jing, jing) as I would have to buying from TG direct. Any ideas?

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

...in Bangkok, open Sunday, who can issue tickets on the spot and who takes AmEx. I need to get to Melbourne by Monday afternoon which means I need to be on the midnight Sunday flight. I really do not want to pay full fare Y (about B86K!!!! jing, jing) as I would have to buying from TG direct. Any ideas?

Cheers,

SD

You will have to pay full...no advance ticket purchase time!

Can buy at BKK airport..call now!!! can issue on spot.

Why leave it so late...you are like all my clients...do not plan ahead and wonder why the cost is so high :doah:

Or...your hotel travel/concierge desk...they have connections..have had to use them myself ::

Sorry you have to go to Melbourne :neener:

BTW 86K..OW :devil:no way...you do not want to but the aircraft :nono:

suadum,

instead of going to Melbourne you might consider going to Chiang Mai instead. this way you could buy a discounted ticket on Monday morning and take any afternoon flight with utmost ease. I don't know what you are planning in Melbourne, but next week this time nobody can remember anyway what it was all about.

BuBi

"Why leave it so late...you are like all my clients...do not plan ahead and wonder why the cost is so high"

My business requires that I travel on a moments notice. When a customer is in trouble, they expect me to be there ASAP to "put out the fire." But it is also my responsibility to try to keep costs down for them as much as possible. That makes them happy and results in repeat business :D:up:.

This one is odd that the came on a Saturday. Usually, such problems arise M-F and I can deal with that. The real bitch of it is that if he would have called me 12 hours earlier, I was in Perth!

"Or...your hotel travel/concierge desk...they have connections..have had to use them myself "

Awww, TB, dontcha pay attention? :) I live in Bangers so I do not have access to any of those (I am not staying a hotel/condo, that is).

Cheers M8,

SD

Look to see what airlines you have gold cards, etc. with. Some offer special perks, such as guaranteed seat with only 1 or 2 day notice (with same price everybody else pays). The price you quoted is too much, but then, you might have to pay that.

Archived