Which sites and why.

tonychang

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Hoax or no hoax, I would not be surprised at all if this has given some sick fucks the idea to do this for real.

If this is a hoax then it most certainly is in *very* bad taste! And I still think the guy should be forced to take it down.

Sanuk!

that is just a matter of opinion.

i have just asked my dogs, and they thought it was a fabulous, and very inspirational idea.

for once I agree with fly, some of us are cat people and some are dog people.

BTW, bonsai kittens has been around for some years, I think it is part of the "I'm so avante garde and arty, that anything I do must shock or ar least demonstrate my immaturity" brigade.

Cheers

Coss

This is a compilation post and is not directed at an individual. I am surprised some don't see the humor in the Bonsaikitten website. I have'nt stopped chuckling that so many would believe it. As far as "no taste", The original post inquired about websites we all visit. Many on this site regularly visit The World Sex Guide, KM11, VIPAdult travel and various other sites. We all belong and and participate in websites that actively promote "sanuk" worldwide. That shows taste? I would much rather show my mom the Bonsaikitten website than a post about the graphic details of my last short time encounter with a bargirl. Much of what is discussed here would never be mentioned in "Genteel Company". As far as an encouragement to some physco to actually try and make a Bonsaikitty, just try and give a cat a bath and see what happens. Anyway, serial murder, rape, drug use and the molestation of animals has existed long before the advent of Howard Stern, MTV and the Bonsaikitty website.

There's that weirdo site Rotten.com. It seems all very adolescent to me. There was one thing, which I think was on it. It was truly sick, hoax or no hoax. It was about cannibalism and had pictures of a group of Chinese looking men sitting down to feast on a foetus. Very disturbing looking.

:onfire:

Could have been a Roswell type hoax but why anyone would want to pretend to do such a thing is beyond me. I think it was looked into by the FBI or some other agency and they couldn't find any proof it was real.

::

khunsanuk said:

I think this goes way beyond being cat people or dog people. This would be sick regardless of whether it would be cats, dogs, monkeys or whatever kind of animal.

Which is probably the kind of reponse (amongst others) that the "Artist" (heavy on the sarcasm when using the word Artist) desires to provoke.

As I see it, as sick as it may be, it is definitely intended to fuck with our minds, and art these days is mainly crap. From the chap (Hirst is it?) that exhibits whole pickled cows, to an exhibit in the New York Met that was a pile of newspapers on the floor against the wall, the mantra that true art must provoke a response, any response rings hollow to me.

Give me a good Constable anyday, hello hello hello? ;)

Cheers

Coss

Archived