Over weight folk and excess baggage and stuff

Guest baldrick

Guest lazyphil

Should obese people be made to pay extra like you do with heavy luggage?--Seems a tad unfair if a skinny person has to pay extra when his/her combined weight with luggage could quite possibly be lighter than Larry lard arse in front of him at check in :cover: :cover:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazyphil said:

Should obese people be made to pay extra like you do with heavy luggage?--Seems a tad unfair if a skinny person has to pay extra when his/her combined weight with luggage could quite possibly be lighter than Larry lard arse in front of him at check in :cover: :cover:

Larry Lard Arse...will have an extension seat belt and pay for two seats... or three...or four :D

Here, down in the arse-end of the world, lots of Polynesians travel back and forward...these mammas and pappas are really, really big people and I hope that the airline has taken their stature into account when they tell the pilot the final take-off weight over Botany Bay... :: 300 passengers 50kg each over the average per-person and the poor engines need 150% thrust to lift of the tarmac...

lazyphil said:

Should obese people be made to pay extra like you do with heavy luggage?

Sure, why not? Sounds fair to me...

Have you ever been stuck next to some huge fat sweaty cunt for 12 Hrs in economy class? Invading your space, snoring, farting, showering you with crisp fragments ( and probably reading The Sun as well! ) - it's a fucking nightmare. :help:

Make the John Candy clones pay for wider seats - at least then they'll have less money to spend stuffing their pieholes.

1. Economy seats are already too small for a "normal size"

person. Reading a newspaper,elbow space, or even sitting

in a comfortable position is near impossible. If Larry

Lard Ass, the 6 foot, 300 pound fat pig overflows into

the next seat, then I could see the logic of paying

for an extra seat.

2. Charging for heavy luggage is logical, because people

would start bringing far too much with them eventually.

Sooner or later, kids would start being packed in

luggage to save money if there were no controls ::

3. People who bring a shitload of crap on the plane with

them, and stuff it in the overhead, need to be

controlled more by the airline. A personal space for

a persons carry on should be enforced, so that others

who board later, are not fucked out of their overhead

space :cussing:

Southwest is currently the only US Airline that openly enforces the fat ass rule, that I'm aware of. Others could do it, but I'm not sure of how much they use it in practice.

I do know, that if you pay for an extra seat on Southwest because you're fat, they will refund your money after your flight if it was not full, because extra seats were already available, for your use.

Hi

See this a lot on domestic flights in asia/pacific.

Last trip to Vanautu..overloaded and put kids 5-6 years on the laps of other passengers :doah:

The luggage you see stuffed up top and around the legs of some passengers defies belief ..huge boxes..and those red white and blue bags that contain a mountain of goods :D

Archived