Over weight folk and excess baggage and stuff

Guest baldrick

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whitney said:

Southwest is currently the only US Airline that openly enforces the fat ass rule, that I'm aware of. Others could do it, but I'm not sure of how much they use it in practice.

I do know, that if you pay for an extra seat on Southwest because you're fat, they will refund your money after your flight if it was not full, because extra seats were already available, for your use.

That sounds like a very fair deal, all airlines should pick up on this.

I reckon they should make the seats a little larger and avoid the problem. I'm 110 Kg when I'm not fat and just because the planet is overpopulated by skinny fellows with brittle, match stick-like limbs, I see no reason that I should be packed in with them like sardines, not to mention the discrimination angle.

They make car seats that can accommodate an average to large fellow, why not airline seats?

Cheers

Coss

I was on a flight from NRT to ORD and I had to sit next to some fat ass Japanese guy. I was jamed againest the window for 10hrs because his fuckin gut spilled into my seat. When it was time to serve dinner i didnt eat. The guy asked me why you not eat. I said i dont feel like it . I wanted to tell him maybe he should try skippin a couple of meals. I have had this same problem on both rides home from LOS this year. I had to sit next to some fat bitch on the NRT-MSP flight that was hell as she thought she could put the arm rest up and just take all the room she needed. I guess im to nice to tell these people off. I guess just lucky there was good tail wind on the way home got there a bit faster.

• 3 months later...

"Sure, why not? Sounds fair to me...

Have you ever been stuck next to some huge fat sweaty cunt for 12 Hrs in economy class? Invading your space, snoring, farting, showering you with crisp fragments ( and probably reading The Sun as well! ) - it's a fucking nightmare."

I absolutely hate it when these mountains come next to my seat.

Yes, they should pay extra. It will never happen though, cause there will an outroar about civil rights bla bla. Its only the 150 kilos or so which they airlines will be able to charge - and they can't fit into 1 seat anyway.

Have you ever been stuck next to some huge fat sweaty cunt for 12 Hrs in economy class? Invading your space,

Yes, once. I absolutely hated sharing one narrow arm-rest with the fat slob, so I now fly Economy Deluxe every trip.

Archived