Richest Musicians In Rock...2004

Torneyboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you don't like Pattaya or BKK nightlife then???

Well, I've never been to the nightlife areas of Pattaya, just the big Chinese temple and the engraved Buddha image on the mountain three years ago.

As for BKK the little bit of the nightlife I enjoyed was 10 years ago when I was living there and I was still in my twenties.

Yah geezer! :neener::grinyes::neener:

chuckwoww wrote

"I think Keith Richards is a mediocre guitarist"

A tad harsh perhaps...what about digitally challenged?

Actually saw him in program in the uk about the history of the blues and thought his muddy waters/howlin wolf explicating riffs rather electrifying.......did you ever hear sonny terry and brownie magee (sorry if I have got any old bluesmen's names wrong)

Oh dear....I'm in trouble again. :doah: Maybe 'mediocre' wasn't a great choice of words. Keith has certainly come up with some great riffs and Jagger would look silly without him. I just don't think he compares with the likes of Clapton, Page, Hendrix, B.B.King, Stevie Ray Vaughan. That's all. I just can't see Keith holding an audience alone for an hour or two like Clapton does. Or maybe I'm just jealous. :)

You're going to hate me for this, not that I give a shit, but I saw Mr. Gallagher live at Isle of Wight in 1972.....too bad the acoustics were lousy but it was him alright. Jimmy Page poncy you say? Here's a tip for listening to Jimmy. Forget that he's just a middle class English Grammar school prick and pretend he's a hard livin' black dude from the Delta. Works for him. :dunno:

Archived