Obnoxious Farang Punched Out in Pattaya A-Gogo

El_Tel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> I say let the gogo gals deal with her. They're more

> vicious than any man can be in a catfight!

Yes but what's the point.. Still a risk of getting hurt in some way. Will make her look less attractive, so not worth the risk.

I think people getting on stage are morons too, but it does happen a lot, and mostly no violence results from it!!

Cheers,

Chanchao

Chanchao said:

Great, one more gogo with a violent obnoxious farang owner that I will make a point at avoiding. Thanks for posting.

Ken is one or the main reason Dollhouse of old, living dolls, and now showcase is such an awesome place to spend time at. Ken is cool and seems to manage with class and style. He's great to hang out with and always gets the stunners in his clubs. Your comment is out of place here. :cussing: :cussing: You really don't know why Ken did what he did. Apart from what you saw. There is always another side.

SB

Never seen a farang gal dance on a stage in a Gogo for drunken fun, but a lot do it in the bars. the girls enjoy it to. I understand the frustration of having one's view blocked in a gogo, and kkeping off obnoxious patrons, but i think you guys should not be so uptight and cool off about people having fun while being in Pattaya. What does it matter if it's fat farang women or whatnot. Sanook!...

Remember, pattaya is what it is, because so far it has accommodated all types of tastes and is a hyper-tolerant city.

spirit_of_town_hall said:

Likewise one place I will definitely not be spending any money in. If the owner is so weak, lacking in self-control that he starts throwing punches at his drunk clientele.

STH

If you read back over my original post, it doesn't say WHO threw the punch. It could well have been the Thai as my view was obscured.

The farang punter WAS squaring up for a fight, that much was obvious and it seems someone got in a pre-emptive strike.

Som Nam Na!

Archived