Obnoxious Farang Punched Out in Pattaya A-Gogo

El_Tel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a number of guys on stage in BKK. The only farang girls I've seen were two I brought with me from the USA. My L/T tirak was the one who got them up there, and was a small bar where her (real) sister worked (titty twister). Actually, Santos had a lot to do with it also. :)

But in general, don't think it's a good idea. Punters don't come from around the world to see what they can find in their own hometown. But as another poster said, it's nothing to start throwing punches over, unless some drunk gets up on stage, and starts assulting the girls.

HT

I love it when people make 'I won't be going there because i don't agree with the policy, behavior, whatever' based on what seems to be a pretty unclear accounting of what happened.

If you are that quick to pass judgement I am sure you won't be missed.

>Great, one more gogo with a violent obnoxious farang owner that I will make a point at avoiding. Thanks for posting.

Chanchy, jumping the gun a bit aren't we? Picard runs a good show, albeit a bit overpriced and tourist driven for my tastes, but good on him.

SkiBum said:

Ken is one or the main reason Dollhouse of old, living dolls, and now showcase is such an awesome place to spend time at. Ken is cool and seems to manage with class and style. He's great to hang out with and always gets the stunners in his clubs. Your comment is out of place here. :cussing: :cussing: You really don't know why Ken did what he did. Apart from what you saw. There is always another side.

And how far up his arse are you brown nosing ? I don't recall you being there to witness "both" sides of the disagreement.

"He's great to hang out with and always gets the stunners in his clubs" - excuse me but what has that got to do with him using violence ?

"Your comment is out of place here" - why, this is a discussion forum ?

I think you need to be a little more impartial.

I was told of a seperate violent incident in the same bar just two weeks ago (or maybe it was the same incident). The tourist police are parked less than 100 yards away so they did not get involved.

This `cool guy` Ken sounds like a thug and considering my last bar tab at this bar was over 500 baht. I too will not be going in there again.

I wasn't there either and my comments are therefore based on the description here about what occurred. Even if the blonde farang was obnoxious and no matter what he said it doesn't justify this sort of violence. :nono: It is really that simple.

I'm not saying that I like or dislike it. I simply pointed out that is a common scene at Pattaya. Seen it few time at Bangkok, but much more times at pattaya and Khom Samui at the only Go Go bar you could find there. In this last case the farang girls on stage were far much cute than the Thai girls ::

"In this last case the farang girls on stage were far much cute than the Thai girls "

This made me smile. Beautiful women are beautiful women no matter their skin color.

Many Farang are color - ::

Yellow fever I think it is called.

IMHO...

Flame on boys...

Archived