Obnoxious Farang Punched Out in Pattaya A-Gogo

El_Tel

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a slightly different approach when I have to witness stunts like this.

I just get the hell outta there and make a comment to the staff why I leave.

I don`t pay hard own cash to see no farang woman/guy on stage for sure.

It really pisses me off big time.

Cheers

hua nguu

While I ve never witnesed a farang at LDS I did witness a blonde farang at LD's several times last year. She wasnt half bad looking either ::

I'd much rather see a good looking farang then some overweight, scarred up Thai girl. ::

>>Great, one more gogo with a violent obnoxious farang

>>owner that I will make a point at avoiding. Thanks for posting.

>Chanchy, jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

Yes of course. ;-) It's a different way of saying that I seriously object to violence in bars unless it's really a last resort (like someone else said, for example if girls/staff would get assaulted). (And of course a bit of a jab at the 'attaboys' for punching a customer's lights out. :)

Now will I in reality avoid this bar.. I'm WAY too disorganized to keep track of all that. :)

Also the place is in Walking Street. On the last 20 visits to Pattaya I haven't even set foot in there anyways for all kinds of reasons that I won't get into now or this discussion will really take off. ;-)

I like easy-going bars. Gogo bars that are able to make due without employing male thugs with handcuffs testosteroning about looking menacing. If I enjoyed that then I could go out in any Western city.

(Not saying that those gogo bars without an obvious male presence aren't capable to solve certain customer related issues of course.. :) Far from it. :)

Also, it's quite possible that employing male bouncers is actually an essential aspect of running a bar in that area, given the type of people who visit South Pattaya. In that case perhaps I can't blame the bars for it, but rather the behavior of these people. Like a chicken and egg dilemma. But whatever the cause, it adds to an atmosphere that I don't enjoy because there are so many places around that are more relaxed and more intrinsically 'sanuk'.

Cheers,

Chanchao

There are unfortunately a number of patrons of such establishments who walk around and think they're Vin Diesel.

::

I too object to violence, especially when one is supposed to be out having a good time. There may have been slightly more to it than was mentioned initially eg threats may have been made of immediate violence from punter to owner.

Having said that I recall a few years ago there was a bloody horrible farang go go bar owner on Walking Street. From his accent I'd say he was South African. Terrible attitude. He almost invited violence 'cos he was such a louse. :cussing:

pattaya127 said:

Uh! That's a very comon scene at Pattaya.

--------------------

Are you sure? Can someone else corroborate?

I've seen falang women on the stage a number of times. The last time was a couple of weeks ago at Honey, where a bi-sexual English woman got up on stage and did a VERY erotic show with one of the dancers (who also happens to be lesbian). The English woman wasn't half bad-looking, and after the show she was surrounded by girls feeling her tits and licking her nipples, while her husband looked on in approval.

Have also seen similar at Misty's, Hooty's and Champion. So, yes it's quite common. :devil:

It's been a while, but I remember a fat drunken thoroughly obnoxious Farang male getting up to dance in a Patpong bar -- and stripping! He was waving his willy about, and it was nothing to brag about either. The girls were screaming at him to get off the stage, since they were afraid the cops would come in, see him and shut down the bar for a while. The guy replied to the screams by becoming even more beligerent. It's a wonder the manager didn't sick his thugs on him.

(And Patpong has long been known for its thugs. I was warned by a Farang bar owner there NEVER to tangle with the bouncers in several bars. He told me they carried knives and pistols and were quite willing to use them!)

Archived