"Best Of" Gogo bar Songs

jxxxl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Champion gogo in Pattaya plays good ole rock n roll.

"Smoke on the water" -Deep Purple, for example.

Sometimes I go there just for the music.

"I want to break free'- Queen, heard in Spicy Girls many times.

My favourite though is "Casablanca", I think by Ann Marie.

Any one know if this is an American recording?

Have never heard it here in Australia.

Go to Superbaby or Supergirl gogos in Pattaya and you are likely to hear techno versions of many of the above.

Blatant bastardization of some great music. Enough to make me avoid these places.

Cheers,

Rinny.

I doubt if the girls could dance to it in a gogo bar - not with a straight face anyway, if they understood the lyrics ::

Mind you, the other week I saw some girls at Honey Gogo managing (just!) to dance to the 50s? number "You are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine". Perhaps I'll appreciate it more when I'm 99 and rocking in my zimmer frame at Marine Disco.

I think the Thailady mp3 was just meant as a parody of the BG cliches for the amusement of farangs.

PS For anyone compiling the ultimate Millenium Gogo Songs CD, another one I liked the girls dancing to was "I Like to Move it, Move it"

:beer:

I doubt if the girls could dance to it in a gogo bar - not with a straight face anyway, if they understood the lyrics

I don't think it matters which song's playing... the "gogo shuffle" is universal, regardless of beat, rhythm, musical style... ::

Another reason why I'm spending less time in gogos and more time in bar beers. :up:

Its so much more sexy to see a girl who's really dancing, rather than just hanging on the pole "BTS-style" and preening in the mirror whilst lethargically moving her legs occaisionally... :banghead:

I'm terrible at song titles (thank god for Google search) , but here are two I've heard recently.

"Oh my god! I woke up with a snake tattoo Oh my god! And I think that my tongue's pierced too. Oh my god! Oh my god!

It's the Sunday morning after, and baby who the hell are you?" (Sunday Morning After by Amanda Marshall) Lyrics Here

"Sexy, naughty, bitchy" (off album of same name by Tata Young) Lyrics Here

and don't forget Kidd Rock's theme song they always play at LG when they don the cowboy hats.

Archived