"STELLAAAAA...."!!!

pattaya127

OK, guys, this one not for the great males and JJsushis of the board who have their love life totally in control, no sweat, no cry, but I am curious to hear what is the craziest thing others may have done, concerning a RT or obsession with a TG (yes, GTG, BG, whatever....), when she was not coming your way anymore, or screwy stuff happened, and you did not want to let her go.

Screaming in the street, stalking her, confronting her new flame/customer, suicide attempts, etc......

I believe I've 'lost' a pty bar beer girl even I wasn't too involved at any point, but letting her show me their photos when she stayed with him & plans to go back eventually how he was a good young guy etc. so basically so was trying to be faithful too him down in pty :clown:

Anyways I started asking her out to dinners, movies, visiting her house etc. all mostly trying to get another piece of her ass & of course spending some quality time etc.

She was very reluctant, but luckily she was still somewhat attracted to me so she finally gave in to joining at my hotel & you know the rest.

Even worse I was kidding her that I'll visit her at her village where she was heading soon thus I could detour slightly on the way to cambo (isaan!). She did not believe I'd come, but first we just met at my hotel in town, but I ended up in her house 1 or 2 nights? & boy was it worth it ;)

As I'm pretty much the non confronting type of guy & in LO :rolleyes:S frankly the best way forward is to get involved with the next available chick at the bars sorta fuck & forget mode of operandi, but sure you won't forget that easy still...

Take it easy

p.s. could have chosen a somewhat more descriptive heading no? I was hoping for the usual belgian beer rant when I bate

"...what is the craziest thing others may have done, concerning a RT or obsession with a TG (yes, GTG, BG, whatever....), when she was not coming your way anymore, or screwy stuff happened, and you did not want to let her go.

Screaming in the street, stalking her, confronting her new flame/customer, suicide attempts, etc......"

I'll let you know soon!

"could have chosen a somewhat more descriptive heading no? I was hoping for the usual belgian beer rant"

Ah, my friend. P127 was just showing that we do have some culture here! He was referring to the play "A Streetcar Named Desire" by Tennessee Williams. In the movie, there is a great scene where the lead realizes he has lost his woman and falls to his knees yelling "Stella!" (and some other stuff too :D) to all who could hear. Very powerul scene indeed.

I have that on VCD somewhere (the latest remake with Jessica "King-Kong-chick;What's-her-name?" as Stella). Thanks P127, I need to watch it again. Great movie, as is the original with Brando!

Cheers,

SD

Funny I chose NL for this thread. maybe it should be moved to RT.

Anyway, not many coming forward, I hope that it is not because you have never been a fool for love, at least, one in your life. If not, try before if it is too late: great adrenaline shots, souvenirs and laughs in hindsight.

Sure did crazy things, some like OH, better kept for a small commitee of trusted friends.

One little story though (hey, Suadum, more culture: this one straight out of the last scene of "the Graduate", ya know, with D. Hoffman).

I once sped to U-Tapao aiport to catch a GF (Goddamm whore!! :grinyes:) who was flying to Koh samui with some guy.

I got hint of the thing just about an hour before take off, and lemme tell you, i only had my Honda Dream, but not one car passed me on the 45 kms to the airport.

Thing is, at the same time, I was checking my phone, and could see she was trying to call me, but never picked it up when she did (motor noise). And i had no freaking baht left on my 1...2 call card :cussing::banghead:.I had a choice to stop and wait for the next call, or just keep rushing to the airport. Which i did.

Once there, I looked around, the cafetaria, the lobby, and saw no one :doah:. I had already recited myself 20 times on the way what i would say to her, and I can't recall, but probably thought of flying too, If I had to, luggage free :clown:.

Then, the phone rang again, it was her and she had cancelled flying out that day ::. That's what she was calling me about while on my way. When i told her I was at the airport, and why, she laughed pretty hardly, told me i was totally bababobo, and to this day, it's one of our good and funny memories to laugh at when we meet.

And some think it's all about name your number, fuck and pay, then bybye!!!! :rolleyes:

Where to even begin........I'll give the most tame one. Gf left me one morning to go be with a customer. She said I'll be back in about 3 days. Turned out to be five but she came back. Anyway, I didn't go with another girl the whole time. Spent every night with her sister at her bar and then went home with my gf's friend and her bf to their place and drank whiskey and would then go back to the hotel and see if I could put my hand through the wall. Every night, the wall won. My golf game suffered for weeks with my broken fingers. Stupid of me not to have taken advantage of having those nights to have free reign on anything I wanted to do. Didn't stalk even I knew which hotel she was in but maybe I should have. She said the guy didn't pay her so if I would have went to get her, it might have saved her some lost money.

"...Sure did crazy things, some like OH, better kept for a small commitee of trusted friends. .."

Haven't done anything to crazy yet...wait, does flying over to LOS for a 2 day 3 night weekend count? if so, then never mind...but seriously, I am madly in love/obsessed with the girl from Si Saket, who seems to have another...ah the sadness...nothing more pathetic then to be bumped to the #2 spot...

Archived