EURO 2004

Zaad

GREECE GREECE GREECE!!!

:beer::bow::beer::bow::applause::bow:

Just showing live TV footage on the morning news of the Greek community in Sydney and Melbourne who have gathered to watch the game... they are going NUTS!!!

Well done to the underdogs.

:: :applause::bow::beer::grinyes:

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... that's a bummer!

Yes, the Greeks are plucky but who wouldn't have prefered to see a Portugal - Czech final? They're the two best teams in the competition and just because they didn't make the final doesn't change that. All the international competitions are cup competitions. Just because Wimbledon won the 1988 FA Cup final didn't make them a better team than Liverpool.

Some people may be cheering the appearance of a 'small nation' in the final but I don't like their theatrics and fouling. Go on Portugal, please.

FUCK THAT !!!!

The Greec go throught with a silver goal.....

Second half was possible even more boring than first half....... happy that this game is over.

What a boring uninspired team, strong, but thats it.....

Nuf' said, I hope they get trached by the Geeze on sunday !

Also Collina's last game in Europe, good riddance as well.

BB

portugese till sunday

Heh, you've still got it against Collina for the Belgium decision, I see!:: That's the nature of things, I suppose. I've still got a grudge against Kim Milton Nielson for sending off Beckham in '98 for the slightest of kicks. Beckham got all the opprobrium for the reaction and has been a prat the last few years but I thought Nielson got off lightly. It takes a petty ref to send someone off for that.

Oh, shit! I predicted 2-0 for the Czechs..

---------------------------

Gee, good! i thought you medalists knew something i did not know in that prediction game. Predicted same as you, and licking my wounds now, too.

Ok, Portugal for the final, sure, sure, sure, score? I'll think about it, but between 1-0 (tired teams) and 3-1 (exultory home team).

FlyP got up to read a match on the internet? Wow.... Are you suer you did not have an eye on nanaP as well, those nights? :)

League table after matchday 18

Gambler__________________Points

1. FlyPapillon _______________86

2. Check_bin_krap___________82

3. Roppongi ________________73

4. BelgianBoy_______________71

5. Zaad____________________70

6. Fiery Jack________________69

7. Sayjann _________________66

8. Pattaya127_______________61

9. Bhat_Man________________59

10. Limbo __________________59

11. Kman __________________59

12. Lisbonboy_______________56

13. Man at Work_____________54

14. Chelseafan______________51

15. Torneyboy ______________50

16. Pom Michael_____________49

17. Peckieboy_______________48

18. Racha __________________47

:beer:

Another double correct result from FP. Both sf matches correct thus 12 points gained.

Unbelievable stuff!!!

CBK, the pressure's on you now. I need you to give me that correct score :)

P127,

I will post our results before the final. I haven't done so yet, because I want to allow people to send in their predictions without knowing the score of others. For example...if CBK's prediction is known, FP can obviously predict the same and automatically win. I want to avoid that and will only post if I receive both their predictions on time as they're currently fighting a personal battle for the championship :)

"Another double correct result from FP. Both sf matches correct thus 12 points gained.

Unbelievable stuff!!!

CBK, the pressure's on you now. I need you to give me that correct score"

Yes Zaad, FlyP has done incredibly well! At the bookies he could have made good money on the semis.

I have resigned to the 2nd spot, I don't think its likely that I will catch up.

Cheers!

Archived