EURO 2004

Zaad

I will post our results before the final. I haven't done so yet, because I want to allow people to send in their predictions without knowing the score of others. For example...if CBK's prediction is known, FP can obviously predict the same and automatically win.

:onfire: :cussing::banghead::censored:

Seriously - fair enough and a sensible rule.

Got no idea about the final to be honest. Still, same same for every other match, so will have to check the net and newspapers on the weekend and try to make some sort of informed and well-reasoned opinion. Then again, why change the method now?! ;)

FlyP

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad,

People who do not watch the football should not be allowed to play here IMO

Tell that Flythingie that you scrap him from the game as he disqualified himself by admitting it.

Anyway, good or bad prediction, I will still end up top 7 out of 18, not bad.......

And Greece to win the final with 4 - 1 ( hint to that Flythingie..... )

BB

velly serious!

People who do not watch the football should not be allowed to play here IMO

Tell that Flythingie that you scrap him from the game as he disqualified himself by admitting it.

:neener:

And Greece to win the final with 4 - 1 ( hint to that Flythingie..... )

You'll be really jumping out of your clogs if they really do win 4-1! :grinyes: Be careful you don't knock your bottle of port over!!! ::

Flythingie

Buzzing

"PS: BTW, how many of the 18 are still playing?"

6 members have not given their predictions for the sf matches, and two of those not even for the qf matches:

Chelseafan, Sayjann, Bhat_Man, Racha, Fiery Jack and Pom Michael.

A shame FJ failed to continue as he was doing so well. Guess that's the problem with new matches to predict every 2-3 days.

BB,

...4-1... noted :)

P127,

"BTW, i hope the 3rd place match counts, so that the competition stays wide open, with another 12 points possible yet.

Can you confirm? "

Yes I can, no 3rd place match. Only the final to come.

European Championships don't include the 3rd./4th. place match unlike the World Championships.

Hey you fucking brain dead cocksucker,

I sent you predictions by PM for the semis and the quarters, you cocksucking assfuck twat. If there was money involved in this you'd be a fucking dead man already. Watch your fucking back you jerk off assfuck. Watch your motor and your missus and fucking kids too, asshole cause some fucker's gonna blow. Don't you worry about that you dead cunt.

I'm writing to an empty casket here. You're a fucking dead man, skipper. Fuck you.

Love. See you soon,

jack :beer:

What the fuck is wrong with you, man! Are you threatening me? Fucking threatening me, you drunken scumbag.

I ought to shove that keyboard of yours so far up your asshole you'd be posting the rest of your life with your teeth! :onfire:

Love you too cuppycake :)

Archived